Global Payroll - Implementation Specialist
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- The opportunity to be implementing new customers onto our Remote Global Payroll solution platform with accuracy and within agreed timescales.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for customers to set up and provide a seamless transition of their payroll to Remote products and services
- Direct and manage the implementation of new customers from the start of the relationship
- Provide support and training to new clients and employees regarding payroll process and general country specific payroll needs.
What you bring
- 5+ years of Payroll
- +3 years Payroll Implementation experience.
- Work experience in regional / global payroll operations.
- Excellent data management skills with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- You'll report to: Manager, Global Payroll Implementation
- Direct reports: None
- Team: Payroll & Benefits
- Location: EMEA Region or APAC region
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If you’re looking for a feel-good career that allows you to work and make an impact from anywhere in the world, you’ve come to the right place.