Manager, Sales Operations - CRM
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, and engaged leader to join our Revenue Operations team. As the first Manager of our CRM, Systems and Tools team, you will have the opportunity to guide process automation, optimization, vendor selection, and oversee implementation and enablement training. In this role, you will be a key partner to the VP of Revenue Operations and Sales Leadership by providing strategic guidance supported by tactical execution to leverage sales systems to help drive top line growth.
What this job can offer you
Managing a team of between 2-3 staff to do the following:
- Support definition and management of standard worldwide account records
- Design & deploy standard sales methodologies & CRM practices to support Support Sales Strategy & GTM plan goals, metrics & reporting
- Translate broad strategies into specific objectives and action plans; you are able to align processes and systems in support of strategic priorities
- Working with revenue tech stack vendors to assess potential needs, manage those relationships, and maintain contracts
- Manage, support and maintain key sales tools to ensure usability and operational sustainability
What you bring
- You have several years’ experience in managing large Salesforce projects via Agile methodologies
- Continuous Improvement mindset and are continually striving to determine ways to drive efficiency and effectiveness in your organization; you have a strong desire to keep up with emerging technologies and software development practices
- You’re eager to understand the fundamental drivers of the business, and partner with leaders of the various functions you support to look for ways to enable their strategies.
- Understanding, documenting, and communicating nuances are important to you
- Guardian – You act as a technology guardian to promote sustainable and scalable solutions and discourage poor choices and reactive solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required with an understanding of key sales tools including Salesforce, Gong, Clari Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator
- You'll report to: Vice President, Sales Operations & Enablement
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If you’re looking for a feel-good career that allows you to work and make an impact from anywhere in the world, you’ve come to the right place.