Let’s start with an easy question: Do you get a kick out of selling a top of the class fintech product? Yes? Okay, so far so good. Let’s jump to the next one: Would you like to be the first touchpoint with upcoming enterprise Risika customers? If you can answer YES to this one as well then we are off to a pretty good start. Let’s continue.
We are Risika. Data lovers, Culture geeks, Visionaries, Doers, Leaders, Gamers, Learners, Explores, Moms, Dads, Dog lovers, Strategists, Foodies but most importantly we are People-People and we genuinely believe that our people are the most important part of our company. Still with us? Great, then please keep reading.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative for the enterprise market that has the right experience and skills to take us to the next level, but buying into the above and having a “we” approach to your job is an absolute must. Perfect, you are on board with that as well. Let’s dive a bit deeper into the role.
Opening the door to interesting conversations on how Risika can help enterprises is hard work. No need to hide it! But it can also be the best path into the world of startups, fintech and SaaS. A path where you will be exposed to product, market, customers, sales. A path that, if you are succesful and want it as well, can take you to other roles in Risika; sales, customer success, operations, marketing, product and so forth. Are you still keen to read more? If you can answer yes once again, then we are starting to seal the deal as you sound like one hell of a candidate. But, before sending your application please read the details as well.
We would like you to
- Be responsible for reaching out to potential client and booking online demos with enterprises in our core markets in Scandinavia.
- You will contact potential relevant clients through various channels including phone, Linkedin and email. You will conduct effective and fast research before reaching to potential clients in order to be relevant and identify pain points.
- Be persistent and love to talk to potential enterprise clients all day. You understand core business challenges and are comfortable speaking to decision makers at larger companies.
- Don't take a no for an answer, it's about objection handling.
- Be very coachable and have a positive mindset. You want to learn about, and understand, the challenges that financial departments are facing at larger companies, so that you can engage in conversations with them.
- Be a courageous and people-centric that takes pride in constructive feedback, development of peers, pushing status quo and living up to our virtues.
- Work closely with sales executives in the enterprise team as well as our revenue operations team and other BDR's in the inside sales team.
- Aim for the skies because as a BDR you are extremely important part of sales department.
- Be comfortable with being on a startup journey where things can be a bit chaotic at times.
What we would like you to have
- A proven track record of reaching out to businesses and over-achieving quota and hitting target in consecutive months in terms of booking meetings. Alternatively, you can demonstrate another kind of exposure to sales to business clients.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is a plus.
- The drive and motivation to take play an important role in developing our enterprise sales.
- Experience within cold calling to B2B companies.
- Experience with sales tools, CRM systems, presentations etc.
- The ability to think strategically and identify opportunities and be able to speak to larger enterprises.
- An open minded approach to coaching and willingness to always learn new things.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excels at relationship building and collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Personality traits like resilient, ambitious, grit and focus.
What you can expect from us
Of course we offer all the lovely benefits like an awesome location in the heart of Copenhagen, pension scheme, flexible working hours, health insurance, lunch and all of that good stuff. But the most important part is that we offer you the opportunity to join a one of a kind startup journey where you can create real impact (not just the buzz word kind of impact but real impact where you take full responsibility of your area of expertise) and work together with the friendliest and brightest minds in the industry.
We offer a strong development plan, commission plan and we want to kickstart an awesome career plan for you.
In 2017 a small group of FinTech nerds from Copenhagen hatched a vision to challenge the faceless and old-school status quo within the exotic industry of financial risk management. We leverage machine learning to help companies predict paying and non-paying customers, while delivering more ideal customers, through the Risika platform. Our ever growing collection of nerdy team players has origins in auditing, sales, data and computer science, all gathered to make sure that our solutions are as flexible, automated, and reliable as possible. We are trusted by more than 1000 finance and sales professionals across the Nordics, and we are closing in on 100 champagne celebrations since we started - a ritual that manifests our triumph virtue.
Your application has been successfully submitted.