Account Manager - Norwegian Speaker
Who are we?
Penneo is a fast-growing RegTech (Regulatory Technology) SaaS company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We effectively assist customers in industries like accounting, legal, and finance, enabling them to organize and automate their business-critical processes in a compliant, secure, and effortless way.
Following a successful IPO in 2020 and the listing on Nasdaq Copenhagen Main Market in April 2022 we are now more than ever, in a position to execute on our strategy for European expansion. We are not only looking for new employees, we are looking to form new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our culture and values.
We now have the opportunity to look for an Account Manager to join our awesome and growing team. We're on a mission to scale our operations and maximize value to our existing and future customers.
Who are we looking for?
As our future Account Manager, you will:
- Build relationships and close newbiz based on your solid understanding of the prospects' needs and how we can cater to it.
- Grow your client portfolio by finding new ways to use the Penneo Sign product.
- Make your clients happy by delivering value to them on a continuous basis.
The position is full-time, based in our HQ in Copenhagen and you will report to our VP Commercial Operations. You will have our awesome account managers and customer success managers as your closest collaborators.
What would be your responsibilities?
We foresee the following responsibilities, but you’ll have the opportunity and freedom to influence and define it with us.
- Reach out to prospects within our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) across different channels, such as phone, email and LinkedIn.
- Reach your annual ARR target from newbiz and existing biz.
- Book and conduct meetings with prospects within our ICP and from your client portfolio.
- Pipeline management of your opportunities.
- Account management of your client portfolio.
- Ensure your Salesforce activities are always up to date.
- Forecast and report monthly and quarterly individual KPIs such as ARR, pipeline and activities.
- Collaborate with KAM within the same industries to gain insights in how they work and how we deliver value to them.
- Follow market trends within the industries together with the KAM working with the same industries.
What makes you a great match?
We believe that the following traits and experiences are important for becoming successful in this role, and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms and we would still like to hear from you, even if you don't think you match all the points below.
We expect you to:
- Hold a couple of years experience in a newbiz B2B sales position, could be as SDR/BDR or as a hunter, regardless of industry.
- Enjoy engaging with people.
- Thrive in managing the entire sales process from prospecting to booking meetings and closing.
- Like to hunt prospects and perceive no’s as a part of your development.
- Excel at managing your own time effectively and level expectations with your internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a high drive and actively display a growth mindset.
- Hold near-native level in Norwegian.
- Master oral and written communication in English.
How will this role progress?
It is important to us to be as transparent as even possible and to give you the opportunity to level expectations for the role. We therefore share our impact description in advance, and we would love your thoughts about it in your cover letter.
During the 1st month you will
- Meet your new colleagues and understand who is doing what.
- Engage in our Sales Onboarding Program facilitated by our Sales Excellence Manager.
- Understand the problems Penneo solves for customers.
- Use the product(s) as a customer.
- Understand how the Sales Playbook works within your area.
- Have booked the first couple of meetings with your client portfolio and made your first co-visits together with the Sales Excellence Manager.
Within 3 months you will
- Have finished your Sales Onboarding Program and passed the exam.
- Have built a growing pipeline of opportunities.
- Have closed the first deal / newbiz opportunity with support from our Sales Excellence Manager.
Within 6 months you will
- Have finished your ramp-up time and are ready to hit your target.
- Be comfortable running your business and you are working on building meeting and opportunity pipelines from newbiz and existing biz to hit the upcoming ARR targets.
Within 12 months you will
- Be (over)achieving your monthly targets and have built a strong pipeline of opportunities.
At this point, you should expect that a good track record can land you the role as a Senior Account Manager working with larger companies and aspire to a position in the KAM team.
Our Sales roles are instrumental to our ambitious growth aspirations, and we’re eager to learn on the journey with you. It all depends on your capabilities for continuous learning and equally important - your dreams for the future.
By now we hope you’re sitting with a smile on your face, ready to apply and contribute to the Penneo adventure.
About our interview process
We want you to know what to expect. All of our interviews can be conducted remotely, scheduled via email and Google Meet for audio/video calls, if you prefer.
- Call with one of members of our Talent Acquisition Team (~30m): introduction to the company, mutual initial expectation leveling.
- Call with our Director of Sales, Thérese (~45m): Getting to know each other, assessing for mutual fit, introduction to the impact and goals for the position.
- Collaboration round (~1h): Together with two team members, you will discuss your approach to a problem scenario to assess collaboration fit and ways of working.
- The practicalities (~45m): Closing talk with our Director of Sales, Thérese agreeing about compensation, starting date, and all other practical details.
Best of success with your application!
Please note that we are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in any of our roles, please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Penneo is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring and promoting are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We want to make it easy to do the right thing. Come be a part of it! #inthistogether