Funnel is a product for data-savvy marketers. In our marketing team, we strive to create emotions about something very rational – data.
We’re offering an opportunity for a creative and analytical marketer to help us produce world-class content for a quite specific niche, marketing data enthusiasts. That would include creating educational, how-to content, and growing our thought-leadership position. You are a person who is passionate about digital marketing and is an avid reader of all the latest and greatest trends in digital marketing.
You will actively elevate Funnel’s content marketing with the Content Team to new heights. We aim to gain worldwide recognition as a team producing best-in-class content. We are building a category and want you to help us make a significant footprint in the data-driven marketing landscape.
You will be in charge of:
- Researching topics
- Developing and writing scripts for our YouTube channel (perhaps feature in a few videos if you are keen)
- Blogging and ghostwriting for key stakeholders
- Creating educational content to help marketers become more data-savvy
- Creating thought-leadership to position Funnel at the forefront of data-driven marketing
We’re looking for someone from a digital or performance marketing background. We want someone who has worked on the agency side or e-commerce, or has been responsible for a company’s digital advertising and marketing reporting and who would now like to take on a new challenge as a Content Specialist for Funnel.
- 2-3 years of work experience in digital and performance marketing
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and experience in working with digital marketing channels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great analytical skills
Who we are:
The content team is part of the larger growth team.
Currently, the team is made up of five creative, passionate people who produce strategy, video, and copy, headed by Christopher Van Mossevelde.
What we offer:
- Work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Funnel is a flat organization that will invest in your personal growth and development.
- Be an early employee of a fast-growing company disrupting the market and forming a new category.
- Funnel has a friendly multicultural working environment with all the perks you can imagine.
As a Funneler, your benefits and perks are:
- Private health insurance
- Pension and vacation days
- Wellness allowance of 5000 SEK
- Stock option program
- Parental leave top-up
- Unlimited business books
- Snacks and a range of drinks
- Centrally located office (Klarabergsgatan/T-centralen) with many social areas, like the bar, ping-pong table, gaming room, library, pool table, music room, etc.
Funnel is a fast-growing tech company within the digital marketing space. With a focus on non-technical users, we build a new generation of Software as a Service (SaaS) that helps our customers to draw spot-on conclusions from their business data.
Our customers are spread out across the globe, with our biggest market in the US. Our four offices are located in Stockholm (HQ), Boston, Dublin, and London.
Helping marketers be truly data-driven