At Eletive, we're on a mission to increase employee engagement and wellbeing in workplaces worldwide. Our product is a People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and performance, and build workplaces where people thrive.
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
We are now looking for an Engineering Manager with an understanding of Tech and experience in leading and inspiring teams. You will be reporting directly to our CTO and leading our engineering team forward.
As Engineering Manager, you are expected to use your knowledge and experience to facilitate and drive our product development team and make the technical vision a reality. We are constantly looking for opportunities to improve and simplify our product using a DevOps mindset. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- The responsibility for the engineering team, consisting of developers and team leads.
- Lead the engineering and delivery processes, in terms of how and when the team will deliver.
- Develop and clarify current and planned short- and long-term goals.
- Develop engineering principles, practices and processes to ensure that we maintain high quality and speed.
- Make sure the team has the resources and knowledge to succeed at high quality and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate cross-functional activities across the company to bring the product to the market/release new features.
- Communicate and align teams’ definitions of done.
- Aid the team by eliminating external blockers and managing internal roadblocks.
- Ensure the team has the tools they need to do their best work.
- Manage knowledge sharing between teams.
- Development of co-workers, salary and performance talks, identifying rehabilitation needs with HR.
- Work closely mainly with the CTO, and product team, but also with Customer Success, Sales and Marketing.
What are we looking for?
To grow and thrive in the role we believe that you:
- Have 3+ years of experience leading and developing engineering teams preferably within SaaS.
- Hold a university degree (MSc or BSc) preferably in Engineering or similar
- Have solved user problems through technology.
- Are experienced with modern development infrastructure and methodology.
- Are up-to-date on tech trends and tools.
- Are experienced with Agile Practices and Scrum.
- Possess interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage, mentor, and motivate your team.
- Have a solution-focused mindset that can analyze various problems and coach teams to the best solution.
- Are structured, organized and pay attention to details.
- Write and speak fluent Swedish and English.
- Have a work permit and permanent residence in Sweden.
We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious global growth plans.
As Engineering Manager, you will become an important part of our Engineering team, and contribute to improving workplaces worldwide. At Eletive, you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
Our new office (yes, we've outgrown our old one!) is located in central Malmö, with a large rooftop terrace and plenty of restaurants right outside our doorstep. We have a lot of fun together, and there are many opportunities to socialize.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away! Apply by clicking the button below.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The People Success platform