Sales Representative (Danish speaker)
At Eletive, we're on a mission to increase employee engagement and well-being in workplaces worldwide. Our product is a People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and performance and build workplaces where people thrive.
If you want to work alongside fun, driven, and supportive colleagues while creating better workplaces around the world - Eletive is the place for you! By joining a fast-growing company you will get the opportunity to influence and impact the journey ahead.
Our office is a place where our people thrive and perform at their best, and that supports us in building and developing our culture further. We have just moved into a brand new, bigger and modern office located in central Malmö with only three minutes walk to/from the central station. If you are living on the other side of Öresundsbron and will commute to Sweden, you can join our Danish CRO Allan Nygaard Larsen and have a coffee with him in the morning. He says that this is the perfect way to start the day!
We are now looking for Danish-speaking Sales Development Representatives, preferably with experience in Sales.
As part of our sales team, you are expected to contribute your knowledge and experience to create new long-term customer relationships in an inspiring way. The sales department is growing rapidly, which gives all employees the opportunity to take great responsibility and grow with the company. In this role, you will play a crucial role in generating new sales-qualified leads, i.e. identify potential customers who have an interest in Eletive's services. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Create leads based on our proven methods in digital SaaS sales.
- Find new creative ways to generate leads.
- Book meetings and qualify leads for Account Executives.
- Work closely with the marketing department with market-qualified leads.
- Be an important part of a global sales team.
- Work with simple, clear, and transparent processes.
- Stay up to date on the market and competitors.
- Work in sales tools such as CRM and sales automation.
What are we looking for?
To grow and thrive in the role we believe that you:
- Are at the beginning of your career and want to develop professionally at a fast pace together with us as a company.
- Work with sales today or graduated from a relevant education.
- Is interested in working with digital solutions at a fast-growing company.
- Is a person full of energy but at the same time perceptive and a team player.
- Are prepared to go the extra mile to achieve success.
- Want to be involved in changing an industry and challenge traditional ways of working.
- Like to analyze and develop yourself, your sales technique, and your results.
- Have a self-starter mindset; you are independent, solution-focused, results-oriented, and do not give up easily.
- Writes and speaks fluent Danish and English.
- Hold a work permit and permanent residence in Sweden or European citizenship.
We can't wait to meet you!
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company with ambitious global growth plans. As a Danish citizen commuting to Sweden Öresund Direkt will help you with coordination number, the attractive SINK tax (you only pay 25% tax when commuting to Sweden), transferring of unemployment fund and trade union, setting up a Swedish bank account and a pension plan etc.
As a Sales Representative (Danish speaking), you will become an important part of all of Eletive and contribute to improving workplaces all around the world. At Eletive, you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues in an inspiring and inclusive work environment.
Our new office (yes, we've outgrown our old one!) is located in central Malmö, with a large rooftop terrace and plenty of restaurants right outside our doorstep. We have a lot of fun together, and there are many opportunities to socialize.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away! Apply by clicking the button below.
Note, we only able to offer the position to applicants who have a Swedish Personal Identity Number, or have citizenship within the European Union
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The People Success platform