Frontend Engineer (React.js)
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than a thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 75 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you will enjoy working on
- Join a multi-functional remote team to own our products from top to bottom.
- Participate in both product discovery and product delivery cycles and have a real impact on the products owned by the team.
- Collaborate with other specialists and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Build new features
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products especially in the areas of subscription, tenant and customer teams management.
Technologies and experience you'll need
- 5+ years of experience as a frontend or full-stack developer in the below technologies
- Proficiency with Node.js and at least one other server side language such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP or .Net.
- Strong experience with state management packages such as Mobx and Redux
You'd be a great fit if you
- Have a deep understanding of designing, writing, running, maintaining and debugging applications across the whole stack in one or more of the technologies listed above.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results, and have excellent verbal communication skills
- Believe that writing code is just the tool to solve customer problems and solving them is what really matters. That said, you should have good problem solving skills
- Have a business-driven approach to software development and are focused on the outcomes rather than outputs.
- Have Attention to detail, and always place yourself in your customer's place
Bonus points if you
- Have experience with a 24/7 SaaS product, running on a major vendor cloud
- Have an amazing eye for eye-candy, pixel-perfect apps
- Have experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Have experience solving problems connected with subscription management, teams access management and access auditing in SaaS products.
- Have knowledge in the Fintech space
- Preferred Time Zones: GMT-2, GMT+3
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- A laptop required for this position will be delivered to your door, plus items of your choice from a selection of remote-working equipments available in your region (to be ordered through our service provider).
- Stock grant opportunities for new hires, promotions, performance, and refresh
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- $100 per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per month Learning and Development budget
- Choose where you work with FlexWork. Work from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or the WeWork global membership program.
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.