SDR (Swedish Speaker)
We are a fast-growing SaaS company offering a new software category to the market which helps digital officers, marketers, and developers fast forward the creation of relevant customer experiences in any channel. We are seeing a growing interest in the partner community around Occtoo, and are looking to hire our next champion, a Sales Development Representative native Swedish speaker, who is eager to challenge CDOs, marketers, and digital teams to fast forward how they create relevant customer experiences.
As Sales Development Representative you will play a key role in growing our business, as well as building a best-in-class sales and marketing collaboration. Your effort will be the essential difference in how we can attract new customers to join our family, at a pace that will make other companies envy. To be successful in the role as SDR we appreciate if you have a go-getter mentality, high ambitions, and a trustworthy and structured personality.
What we look for in you
- You are proficient in English and a native speaker in Swedish. Being based on ±1h CET time is required.
- You master the science of Sales Development through 2+ years of B2B sales experience. Working experience from the eCommerce/Content Management/CRM field is highly beneficial.
- You have a strong technical understanding of IT/software solutions through working experience or an academic degree.
- You have the ability to communicate efficiently using e-mails, phones, and social media to find new ways to get in touch.
- You are structured, see the CRM system as your best friend, and cannot live without your golden to-do list. Experience of working with HubSpot will be meriting.
- You are curious and love to try out new channels, methods, and tools to grab prospects' attention.
- You love data to find new insights to continuously improve ways of working.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Finding creative ways to identify prospects, create awareness, and building demand, leveraging a mix of phone calls, emails, content, webinars, events, and much more.
- Develop new business using any channels or methods to identify appropriate buyers, introduce our service and guide prospects through their buying journey.
- Onboard, utilize and evaluate new innovative tools for lead generation.
- Manage data quality in CRM.
- Continuously analyze, refine, optimize and disrupt our business development process.
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and have fun, work hard & get rewarded, lose some but win a lot, disrupt the industry while building the best place to work, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals, and friends. Sounds fun?
If that is not enough, here are some soft & hard facts that you will get in addition.
- True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Competitive preventive care program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We fast forward how relevant customer experiences are created everywhere