Partner Sales Manager (Swedish Speaker)
We are a fast growing SaaS company offering a new software category to the market which helps digital officers, marketers and developers fast forward the creation of relevant customer experiences in any channel. We are seeing a growing interest in the partner community around Occtoo, and are looking to hire our next champion, a Partner Sales Director who is passionate about building a partner community, find new channels and identify new business opportunities.
This is what our existing partners say about us
We are looking for a Partner Sales Manager with a high energy-level, winner mentality and strong network in the CX system integrator and/or digital agency consultancy space. It is necessary that you enjoy working under high pressure and you are able to make people believe in new things. Cause we are in the position to grow our business and partner community fast!
You will be a part of a tight team of specialists including Sales Developers, marketing specialist, solution engineers, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers, where we together work together to make our customers successful and enable a continous and rapid revenue growth. You will be responsible for enabling best-in-class collaborations with our partners and bringing in new business that makes partners, joint customers and Occtoo successful.
You will be key player in the expansion of the ecosystem of partners and relationships and we need your expertise to enable astonishing growth!
What we look for in you
- You are curious in people and have a strong track record of building long-term and mutual successful relations.
- You are genuinely interested in the CX landscape and constantly seek inspiration and knowledge that you can apply in your own work.
- You are curious in tech and also have knowledge of system integration projects and challenges.
- You have 3+ years experience of working with B2B software sales, preferably SaaS, including channel or partner sales
- You are passionate about sales and growing businesses and nurture relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Communication or Economics will be meriting.
- You are fluent in business English, and are based in the CET ±2h.
What you will be responsible for
- Find and develop relations with existing and new potential partners.
- Continuously grow our pipeline of opportunities from our partners, and work closely with the Sales team of closing them.
- Be a trusted business advisor, articulating the value of our platform and educating partners on the benefits of Occtoo.
- Actively support the team's ambition to continuously analyze, refine, optimize and disrupt our partner engagements.
- The role includes business travels.
What you will get from us
Working at Occtoo will be an awesome memory for life. We will go on a journey together where we will laugh and have fun, work hard & get rewarded, lose some but win a lot, disrupt the industry while building the best place to work, learn new stuff every day to grow as professionals and friends. Sounds fun?
If that is not enough, here are some soft & hard facts what you will get in addition.
- True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions is a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from Anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Learning working environment – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods & try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation.
- Leading preventive care program.
See here our customer experiences
With Occtoo we are shaping a new software category that helps digital officers, marketers, and developers to faster access, combine and use their data to build digital experiences fit for any channel. We help our customers to unlock their experience data from silos so they can spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data to make their customer experience stand out. We are bringing a new type of software category to the market - The Experience Data Platform.
From day 1 we have had the ambition to build a “Work from Anywhere” culture and our team members are already working from different countries and locations. We want to work with the best minds regardless of location. You will love it at Occtoo if you think a modern company needs to have a collaboration mindset that is digital-first and a strong focus on work-life harmony, in order to be successful.
We fast forward how relevant customer experiences are created everywhere