.NET (C#, Azure, Kubernetes)
With our Experience Data Platform we are shaping a new software category that helps digital teams and frontend developers to faster access, combine and use their data to build digital experiences fit for any channel.
We help our customers to unlock their experience data from silos so they can spend less time integrating data and more time being creative with data to make their customer experience stand out.
As a .NET Developer at Occtoo you get to work with the latest technology and grow as a person with the given responsibility. Our software and business systems are built in Azure and our SaaS-based service is built on a server-less architecture.
About the project
As a member of the product team you will be an integral part of the continuous evolution of our core platform. The product is a multi-tenant solution build on modern architectural principles running on components from Azure. We live by the principles stipulated (Micro Services, API first, Cloud native, Headless) which is reflected in the entire platform, from the smallest service to the apps created to consume the services.
What you will focus on as .NET Developer
- Design, analyze, and build our core platform as part of the product team, we are currently using .NET 6/7
- Support the evolution and orchestration of cloud infrastructure using Azure Functions, Elasticsearch, Event Grid, Cosmos DB, Azure APIM, Pulumi and explore alternatives with Kubernetes hosted approaches
- Participate in service design meetings, defining the architecture and collaborating on decisions of needed capabilities
- Peer reviewing code, securing quality and bringing your unique perspectives to the project and the codebase
- Collaborate with team members of different disciplines (architects, front-end developers, product designers) to help create the best solution for the given use case
- Deploying and taking responsibility across the entire lifecycle of the provided services from idea to production
- You will have minimum 6 years applied experience with a degree or higher in, computer science
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience using modern platforms principles all in the cloud
- You have excellent C# programming skills coupled with source control and code review experience
- Experience from working with Kubernetes in an production environment
- Experience in developing APIs running on cloud infrastructure
- Experience from multi-tenant distributed systems
- Strong testing and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in English
- Experience from graph databases, including Azure Cosmos DB / Neo4j
- Experience of test methodologies and test automation
- Experience working in a startup setting
What you will get from us
- True work-life harmony – Flexible working conditions are a key success factor for members of our team.
- Work from Anywhere – you will be part of a truly remote-first organization where digital collaboration is key.
- Every day learning – you will be encouraged to disrupt yourself, our methods and try new ideas. Together we fail fast to learn faster.
- Coaching & feedback – you can communicate openly, collect and give feedback as we want to help each other become better versions of ourselves.
- Equality & Inclusion – You will be a valued member of our team and everyone will have the same opportunity to grow and develop. You will be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We fast forward how relevant customer experiences are created everywhere