Fully remote from Europe is possible
We are looking for an enthusiastic and tech-savvy Cloud Engineer to join our Infrastructure team. As a Cloud Engineer, you will work with an existing team on new and interesting project, as our SaaS product is relatively young and growing very rapidly. Our products are serving over 500 customers, each customer ranging anywhere between 100 up to 35,000 users, with around 500,000 users globally.
The Infrastructure team is working continuously to improve our product, processes, and infrastructure to keep the solution reliable, secure, and compliant for our customers to use. In the team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing cloud and IT platforms based on modern technologies.
- Investigating, prototyping, and maturing tooling, platform, and governance for high scalability and product adoption
- Assuring good practices and sharing knowledge through verbal and written communication
- Managing customer support cases, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving issues
- Troubleshoot problems across different technology layers, such as networking, databases, OS/web, and applications to identify and correct operational problems
- Automating manual tasks with scripts, IaaC, and CI/CD
- A bachelors degree in computer science, information systems and technology, software engineering, or other related field
- At least 4 years of relevant hands-on experience developing and deploying in the cloud
- Hands-on experience in Azure, AWS, or GCP (wide spectrum)
- Proficiency within system engineering and experienced with Linux and MS servers
- A good understanding and experience with DevOps principles and agile methods which involves automation, application of various operations tools, infrastructure/configuration as code, CI/CD amongst others
- Knowledge of servers, networks, databases, web technologies, and service-oriented applications
- Experience with system design, system integration, data integration, configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and alert design
Welcome to eloomi
We are a fast-growing international software company with offices in Denmark, Germany, England and the USA and customers in even more countries. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company.
eloomi is a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you!) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, our fantastic colleagues in People & Work Experiences constantly work to ensure that eloomi is "the best workplace you ever worked at."
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Sourcer Josh Carson firstname.lastname@example.org or on mobile +45 89 87 67 65 for a chat or an online cup of coffee. Or drop us your CV on careers.eloomi.com and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Your application has been successfully submitted.