Global Program / Account Manager
Global Program or Account Manager with a passion for sustainability.
Are you passionate about the health of our planet and all those who live on it, and want to contribute to a sustainable future for all?
Are you a skilled Program Manager who understand how to best drive SaaS implementations to rapidly turn around value to business, with a strong interest in solutioning the TrusTrace product to support customer’s use cases?
And do you want to work with passionate changemakers in an energetic, value-driven, fast-growing scale-up, as we enter a period of significant international expansion?
Then you might just be the person we’re looking for!
We want to contribute to a better world. And we believe that there is no sustainability without traceability. That is why we are on a mission to accelerate sustainable transformation in global brands by digitally tracking the movement of materials in the value chain and empowering brands with the data needed to reach their sustainability goals.
TrusTrace is a global SaaS provider that helps companies truly understand and take responsibility for their social and environmental footprint of the products they sell, while enabling consumers to make informed and better choices, through creating fully transparent value chains all the way to product origin. Fueled by AI, IoT, ML and blockchain, the technology is simple, efficient, and tamper-proof, ensuring data accuracy and ease of collection, while unveiling the true cost of everything from manufacturing, selling, buying and disposing of material.
As we are at the forefront of a developing industry, we are passionate about leveraging innovation and education to drive progress both within and outside of TrusTrace. Our founders are recognized as thought leaders within their fields and have been awarded ‘Founder of the Year 2022’ in Nordic, and ‘CTO of the Year in Europe 2022’.
Working with us you will not only get a job – but become part of our family of highly talented individuals with a true passion for sustainability. We’re not into traditional hierarchies, and we run a welcoming and inclusive work culture, where everybody’s ideas and thoughts are valued.
About the Role:
You will be part of the TrusTrace Implementation team, building TrusTrace’s position as a globally recognized leader in product traceability and supply chain transparency for fashion and textiles. The responsibility involves managing customer projects across the world, in large and ultra-large global companies, including both business and technology. To be successful you will ensure a high-class collaboration environment and precision of delivery which will lay basis for a trusting long-term relation. You will work closely with the Trustrace delivery teams and be involved in the daily work of planning and prioritize.
Key areas of responsibility
- Lead and drive Customer projects, onboarding the TrusTrace solution
- Manage expectations of Customer related to TrusTrace as SaaS and Product company
- Be hands on in the Product with an ability to engage/guide customers during implementation
- Customer requirements analysis to support product team
- Build long term relation with Customer and ensure high customer satisfaction in onboarding process, and operational stage
- Ability to handle multiple large brands and ensure service is aligned with contract
- Contribute to the improvement of onboarding services efficiency
- Coordinate work related to TrusTrace solution enhancements, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience of project management in software/tech including managing both business and IT stakeholders
- Working in global context with project implementation in an agile context
- Experience in Implementing SaaS products across diverse size/scale of customers
- Fashion industry knowledge and fashion business understanding
- Fluent in English, additional languages (Swedish, French, German, Chinese) are advantageous
Who you are:
- You embrace a clear and gentle leadership
- You are communicative and responsive with a strategic and tactical mindset
- You have a true passion in planning and implement projects, manage deviations along the way, risk management and mitigations, and contract management
- You enjoy running and participate in solution discussions both from business and IT aspects
- You are curious to learn and evolve in the emerging market of traceability
Location: The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Frequent traveling abroad is expected.