Performance Marketing Specialist
Location: Stockholm, Oslo or Copenhagen
Reporting to: Head of Digital Marketing
SuperOffice is at the beginning of an exciting new chapter in our history! We are pursuing a larger target market, changing our go-to-market strategy, and strengthening our commercial team. We are also growing our digital marketing team. Our ideal Performance Marketing Specialist candidate is fluent in everything digital marketing. Perhaps you have a marketing or business degree, or you’ve learned by doing – it really doesn’t matter to us, as long as you’re a data-driven doer with a passion for digital marketing. We don’t believe in hierarchies – at SuperOffice we do stuff together!
How you’ll make an impact
- Strategically and tactically increase growth, performance and value from our digital channels, with focus on paid
- Manage and optimize campaigns in Google Ads / Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn on a daily basis
- Plan, execute and measure tests across ad creative and landing pages to optimize conversion
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend based on performance
- Conduct extensive reporting and data analysis based on metrics that matter
- Work with internal teams to evaluate, test and refine the end-to-end multi-channel customer experience
- Provide key insights to content producers
- Build customized reports, analyze and present results
- Strive to learn and evolve within the latest technologies, tactics and platforms
- Proactively share strategies, findings and key insights
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing and being hands-on with ad accounts in Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Meta, etc.
- Passion for digital marketing, marketing technologies, learning and analytics
- A holistic understanding of complex B2B revenue driven marketing and sales
- An analytical mindset with the ability to measure, test and refine
- Eagerness to collaborate
- Previous experience working with multiple markets in multiple languages
- Fluency in a Nordic language and excellent business English
What we offer
An exciting role in a fast moving and dynamic marketing team, in a company that puts relationships at the core of our solutions and how we work with our customers and each other.
The marketing team is revenue driven and the pipeline is one of the important metrics we use to measure our marketing performance. With us, you can make a direct impact on the business.
Additionally we offer:
- Competitive salary, pension plan and benefits
- Health insurance
- A hybrid working environment
- Development opportunities
- Rewarding and challenging daily work with the possibility to make a real difference
- A unique culture – we’re all citizens of Superland with our own constitution, passports and Independence Day
Driven by a passion for customer relationship management, SuperOffice is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of CRM solutions to the business-to-business market. Our software supports the individual user in achieving stronger sales, marketing and customer service productivity. Loved by thousands of happy customers, SuperOffice is the preferred choice.
SuperOffice was founded in Norway in 1990 and today we are 250 people located in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, and the UK. In addition, we have international partners in Finland and North America.
Are you excited about this position but not sure if you meet all the qualifications? At SuperOffice, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive workplace and research shows that some applicants are less likely to apply if they do not meet all the requirements. If you think you are a great fit for this role, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.