Director of Revenue Operations
Director of Revenue Operations
Being a part of Woomio is an opportunity to work within and shape the ever-changing space of digital marketing. Woomio is a SaaS tool aimed at building trusted relationships between businesses and consumers. Woomio is growing at an ever-increasing pace as we experience a great demand for our platform and services globally, thus now is the time for us to fully conquer the market.
👉🏻 Check out our “Workingatwoomio” Instagram account to get a sneak peek at what happens behind the scenes!
What You Can Expect to Get Out of Working With Us:
- Flexible working hours - We understand that you might have a life outside of work
- We believe in you and want you to feel empowered. Therefore, this is an opportunity for you to add your own fingerprint to the agenda
- Near public transit - Dybbølsbro (S train) or Enghave Plads (Metro)
- Super vibrant start-up office environment next to the Meatpacking District
You will amongst others play a crucial role together with your team in bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of Woomio’s organization in every facet of the design and execution of our go-to-market strategies.
- You will be responsible for leading and coaching Woomio’s Revenue/Research team (expected workload 15%)
Sales and Customer Success Insights
- You will drive the operational, tactical, and strategical business insights for primarily sales and customer success, through the likes of e.g. forecasting, go-to-market strategies, and daily, monthly, and quarterly KPI reporting (expected workload 35%).
- You will be responsible for various reporting to multiple stakeholders, incl. C-level management. That includes everything from daily ad-hoc reports to more detailed reports for ongoing analysis (expected workload 15%).
- You will lead various projects across the entire business, incl. building processes that optimize the way business units are working and collaborating within and across teams (expected workload 10%).
Data structure and modeling
- You will own and lead the development of Woomio’s data structure, ensuring that data is reliant and sufficient to carry out any needed reports and insights. Experience with Hubspot and the Y42 platform (or similar) is a plus (expected workload 20%).
- You will be responsible for the ongoing calculation of Woomio’s CAC, providing strong recommendations for what channels are the most profitable to emphasize across our go-to-market strategy (expected workload 5%).
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Director of Revenue Operations with 5-8 years of experience within fields like strategy, revenue operations, project management, and data analysis, ready to make an immediate impact and take ownership of Woomio’s revenue operations.
- You are experienced in structuring and analyzing data sets - you will work with large datasets, which you analyze and transform into valuable insights with tools such as google sheets, tableau, or equivalent
- You are super structured in your work, always accountable for your deliveries and forward-thinking in what comes next
- You have preferably worked in the SaaS industry, but not a requirement
- You are fluent in English both written and orally and are good at communicating complex information in a digestible way
- You come with experience from leadership positions, preferably within RevOps
- Preferably, you have experience with Hubspot or another CRM tool
- You have a Go-Getter mentality
- You are forward-thinking
- You have excellent business acumen and a solution-oriented mindset
We weigh emotional intelligence as a key factor for success.
Woomio’s COO, Rasmus Maltha-Smith, lives with his wife, Anne Marie, and their three sons in Hellerup. He is a “foreigner” from Jutland - more specifically Aarhus - and therefore has a strong affiliation with the local football team, AGF.
Being a political scientist by education, and having a management consultant’s toolbox from McKinsey, Rasmus has deep experience in building structure and driving data insights. He has been working in exec roles within B2B tech for the past 10 years, among others with TDC and Danish unicorn, Sitecore. Rasmus joined Woomio’s journey back in 2020. His passion is scaling companies and has lived in San Francisco for a couple of years before joining Woomio.
As a leader, Rasmus is thoughtful and reflective. He is always seeking to understand “the why” and loves a good problem-solving session. At the same time, he always is focused on driving impact, moving things forward, and can’t wait to get started executing.
We are a hyper-growth company and we believe that influencers & content creators shape the future of marketing. We have built Woomio to help great brands and agencies become great at Influencer Marketing. Our platform provides end-to-end influencer relationship management, workflow automation, and custom measurement for influencer marketing programs at scale. Woomio is a venture-backed fast-growing start-up.
We are close to 80 Woomians with an average age of 29 years. Our company values are Empowerment, Customer Centric, Diversity, Transparency, and Trust.
We all go to work because we want to make an impact and change the future of Influencer Marketing.
Your application has been successfully submitted.