Product Marketing Manager
Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane and our acquisition of Apptus.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in customer care, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers!
About the role
Product Marketing is a relatively new domain at Voyado and for the right person, this is a glorious opportunity to be part of shaping the product marketing function and the way we take our products to the market. In this role, you will be responsible for driving product marketing activities through the acquisition and retention funnel, in online and offline channels, as well as in the products.
- Plan the launch process of new products, services, and feature releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Partner with the content team to initiate and support the creation and maintenance of product-related marketing content
- Partner with the acquisition team and customer marketing to drive relevant product marketing-related campaigns
- Work closely with sales, customer success, and customer marketing to produce and maintain sales collateral
- Together with product leadership and your product marketing colleagues make sure the positioning and value propositions are always in line with our products
- Initiate product marketing activities supporting the whole customer journey
So, who are you?
We believe you are a curious, driven and collaborative team player. You probably thrive in a dynamic and high paced environment where the initiatives are many and the possibilities are endless. As the product marketing track is fairly new at the company you will need to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
Skills & Background:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in creating marketing content for different channels.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Experience in project management and dealing with many stakeholders
- Experience in planning and executing marketing activities
- Experience working in a global marketing context
- Embraces change
- Drive for constant improvement
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Voyado - Making brands easy to love