Account Executive Denmark, SMB
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than a thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 75 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What you'll do at Deel
Our Account Executives are continually pushing the boundaries of performance to keep up with the demand for Deel's services. To achieve this, they:
- Make a high volume of sales presentations, made possible by extreme focus on good time management and control of the non-selling responsibilities.
- Work to achieve maximum account penetration and sales within an assigned SMB territory
- Manage inbound demo queue & own SMB inbound, maintaining a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails & social selling
- Master qualification and value-based selling using Command of the Message strategies.
- Maintain accurate SFDC data: accounts, opportunities, pipeline and forecasts.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on the product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Provide feedback on market opportunities and trends, playing an active role in designing Deel’s long-term SMB strategy
- Attend industry events and leverage partnerships & marketing content to support the SMB top-of-funnel
Some key qualifications
- Consultative selling - relying on proven sales methodologies, you take a strategic and structured approach to identifying new business opportunities, engaging internal and client stakeholders, and closing deals.
- Discovery - you are curious about the people you speak with, you ask intelligent questions that result in meaningful insights, you probe in a way that leads people to step outside their mindset, you unearth pain points and elicit new ideas.
- Storytelling - you are able to capture your audience’s attention, keep them engaged, establish a connection, and build trust.
- Explaining - you can present a subject matter in a simplified way, that enables your audience to both understand it, and relay it back to others.
- Coachability - you have the ability to adapt and improve as required.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Danish
- 2 years of quota carrying and closing experience in high volume, high velocity B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of performance and quota attainment
- Consultative selling, discovery, and negotiation skills with the ability to match customer needs to value
- Adept at using Salesforce.com and other sales tools
- Self-motivated and success-driven and willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Enthusiastic about technology, able to understand and present complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- A laptop required for this position will be delivered to your door, plus items of your choice from a selection of remote-working equipment available in your region (to be ordered through our service provider)
- Stock grant opportunities for new hires, promotions, performance, and refresh
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- $100 per month Health and Wellness budget
- $30 per month Learning and Development budget
- Choose where you work with FlexWork. Work from your home, the beach, a Deel office, or the WeWork global membership program.