Alexis - the helper of People
Alexis is an HR platform founded in Sweden by HR - and tech entrepreneurs and today used by some of the best scale-ups in Europe! Alexis is changing the way small and medium businesses handle their people processes and people administration by making it effortless, simple and fast. In this way, we also enable companies to create a better workplace and an exceptional employee experience. Our vision is to become the most loved people platform by employees.
About the role
Are you interested in bringing your sales and business development skills to join an HR -tech startup with big ambitions, expansion plans and opportunities? As an Account Executive, you will play an important role in AlexisHR's outreach and contact with new customers, both in existing and new markets, and work towards broader awareness.
In this role, you will work closely with our SDR team who will provide you with leads. You, on the other hand, will focus on demos, customer contacts, negotiations and closing the deal. After the sale, you will hand off the new customers to Customer Success to continue their "wow journey".
You will work closely with the rest of the sales team, as well as the marketing and product teams. We are an ambitious group of people who love doing business and showing the world what the next generation of HR technology is all about!
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous sales experience B2B with longer sales cycles. Ideally, you also have experience working in the HR Tech or SaaS industry, but it's not a must.
- Experienced in using digital tools during the sales process, such as Google Meet for demos, Hubspot, Apollo etc.
- Comfortable using phone, emails, and social media when communicating with potential customers.
- Fluent in English. Don't be shy if you know even more languages, since we are entering new markets, extra languages can be a big plus!
- Strong business drive; meeting with customers and closing deals makes you tick!
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Takes responsibility for your contribution and impact on both the business and your colleagues.
- Open-minded and receptive to change, willing to learn and grow from experience.
About what you get
At Alexis, an inclusive and open-minded workplace awaits you. We promise you a high level of autonomy, fantastic people, and many development opportunities. We are a diverse group committed to an open and transparent workplace.
We believe in our people and focus on development and results rather than control. We share common beliefs to create a trusting, collaborative and learning culture. We are all about flexibility, whether you want to work from your home couch or sit with your colleagues. We practice a mix of remote and hybrid work, depending on the role and function.
We offer the latest technology equipment, a competitive salary, pension, flexible work hours and locations, wellness and health benefits, and other nice things. But most importantly, let us grow together!
The hiring process
The hiring process is a two-way street. It's as important for you to get to know us better as it is for us to get to know you. We are building a diverse team whose skills complement and balance each other.
Let us know if you are interested and apply directly with your phone, without a resume, if you'd like. You can provide a link to your LinkedIn page or similar.
The hiring process typically includes three in-depth interviews and psychometric testing to get to know you and understand your experience and skills.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The helper of People