Do you want to lead the growth of a global SaaS company in the Customer Experience industry? Without a single flight, we now have customers in over 100 countries and a market fit in place. We are now taking our next big step and are looking for an entrepreneurial CEO to lead the company toward becoming the world's leading Customer Journey and Customer Experience tool.
Custellence is a customer insight and collaboration Software as a Service (SaaS) tool for organizations working to improve the customer experience. In the tool, our customers collaborate on digital customer journey maps. They organize customer insights, pain points and priorities, and development concepts. With the help of Custellence, our customers drive the important work of customer-centricity in their organizations.
Our vision is to develop the best and most helpful tool for everyone who works with customer journeys and customer experience. Our users are primarily Customer Experience professionals (CXO, CX managers, and customer journey managers). We’re growing with 10% new users monthly and operate in an international market. A no-fly policy is part of our strategy and a requirement from our owners as we strive to operate in a sustainable way.
About the role
We are looking for a CEO who can take both strategic and operational responsibility for the business. You will need to roll up your sleeves and work operationally during the first period — but also have the ability to build an organization, recruit and set structures and processes that can scale up as we grow and our needs change. As a CEO, we expect you to
- Lead the company with full responsibility for profitability and report to the board
- Develop the company in accordance with owner directives, business model, quality, and company values
- Take the company to the next level by understanding the company’s position, the industry’s business mechanisms, customer needs, and trends in the area and contribute to the strategy going forward
- Set strategy together with the board and create conditions for realizing the strategy
- Build a structure that enables scalable growth – technological, organizational, cultural, financial/business
- Build a tight-knit organization and provide the conditions for the teams to excel in their work
- Actively participate in continuous conversations with owners regarding, for example, capitalization issues
We believe that your leadership style, personality, values, and passions are more important than your detailed knowledge and experience. You have an entrepreneurial mindset. You have the ability to be creative and problem-solving with tight resources. Maybe you have already grown an organization to success. Or you have been part of a growth journey and now would like to take on the executive leadership.
To thrive in the role, you probably have the following experiences
- Experience from SaaS B2B and product-led growth
- Understanding of the field of Customer Experience, its role, and value
- Proven history of recruiting successful teams
- Understanding of international business culture
- Understanding of financial metrics, economics, and business
- Previous experience as CEO or alternatively held a senior position in a growing company
To succeed in the role, you are a leader who
- Demonstrates authentic, empathetic, and distinct leadership
- Leads by own good example
- Creates clarity around objectives, strategies, and expectations
- Enthusiastic, creates energy and commitment from employees, customers, partners, and owner/board
- Has the courage to make difficult decisions, i.e. decisions that are good for the company but may encounter resistance from some persons
- Does the above match you or someone you know? Do you have any questions? Get in touch!
You will work with a bunch of kind, smart, and fun (if we may say so ourselves) colleagues who value both meaningful work and balance in life. We work closely together but are scattered across the country, from Stockholm to Gothenburg and Jönköping. Once a month, we meet in one of the cities for social interaction and conferencing.
We strive to be a workplace that nurtures different perspectives and experiences, and we welcome diversity and breadth of applicants.
We are motivated by a firm belief that organizations that empathize with their customers result in a better world to live in. Additionally, they are more successful relative to their competitors. Customer-centricity is in our DNA, and we try to live as we learn by always connecting customer needs with our offer and our product (You can read more about our values here).
With customers from most industries and many strong brands choosing us, we are immensely proud of what we have achieved so far. But this is just the beginning. Now is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company in an exciting stage!
Are you interested?
You are welcome to apply for the position no later than December 31, 2022. Please email your application to email@example.com. Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the service. And if you are doubting whether you are the right person but think this seems like a fantastic challenge (you are probably the right person then), get in touch anyway!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The journey mapping tool for customer journey managers and CX professionals