Account Executive UK
Are you interested in the financial markets and perhaps have experience of IR/financial information B2B sales? Are you comfortable working both independently and as part of a team? Then we want you to join us!
Modular Finance is a SaaS company focusing on the financial market in the Nordic region. Through our two business areas, Banking & Finance and Listed companies, we offer a number of niche products with an emphasis on user experience.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive who will strengthen our team and sell our products, initially to listed companies, in a new market.
As an Account Executive you will play a key role in the journey ahead. You will be mainly responsible for developing our business in the UK. You will be the driving force for new initiatives by approaching new clients and creating new business opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the entire sales cycle
- Actively sell Modular Finance products in the UK; identify sales opportunities and act on them
- Develop business plans and sales strategies in collaboration with Modular Finance´s management team to ensure sales goals
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Close deals
- Collect customer feedback
- Work closely and collaborate with internal departments to achieve sales goals and improve our products
- Conduct product demos for customers
- Provide support to customers
To be successful in the role, we believe you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales
- Very good knowledge of the financial industry in the UK; we believe you have worked in the UK for a couple of years within the financial market
- Knowledge of the full cycle of the sales process
- A good business understanding and a genuine interest for the financial market
- Complete fluency in English
- Relationship building and excellent communication skills
- Experience of project management and in selling Software as a Service would be a plus
- A higher degree within the financial field would be a plus
You have a self-starter mindset and do not give up easily. You are goal-oriented, solution-focused and motivated by exceeding expectations. You are analytical and you organize and prioritize your work efficiently. You are a highly collaborative team player, proactive and results-driven.
This is a full-time position with a probationary period of six months. Initially, you will be based in our office in Stockholm, Sweden. This role will require regular travel to the UK to attend customer meetings and conferences.
Starting date: As soon as possible
What we offer
Besides a great company culture our offer also includes:
- A competitive salary
- Pension provisions
- 30 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Health allowance
- A stock option plan
Is it you? Apply now!
If you are interested in this role, we recommend you apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, don’t hesitate to contact our People Manager Nathalie Erlingcarl via email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.