Senior Software Engineer
PinMeTo helps businesses get discovered, found, and verified on the biggest search, map, and social media platforms.
Our Software as a Service (SaaS) platform helps multi location brands to manage their presence on platforms like Apple, Facebook, Google, Instagram and many more.
We are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join us in the Product department. We are currently 15 engineers working in small empowered product teams, focused on solving our customers’ problems in ways that best support our business. The teams are cross-functional and durable, composed of a product manager, a product designer and engineers, all co-located at our headquarter office in Malmö, Sweden.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will have an integral role in both designing our technical solutions as well as ensuring that you and your colleagues have the right conditions to succeed. We highly value the interaction between people and optimize for face to face collaboration, as we believe this yields the best results for both our customers and our own personal development. Our process is based on agile and modern product development practices, we release stuff daily, have a zero bug policy, and also have excellent coffee!
Our current main tech stack that you will be working with:
- Node.js on the backend
- Elm and AngularJS for frontend
- MongoDB and Neo4j for data management
- AWS infrastructure
While prior experience and knowledge in our tech stack is a plus, a passion for writing clean code coupled with a proven ability to learn quickly is equally highly valued. Many of our talented developers jumped into PinMeTo without prior experience in our tech stack.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 5+ years professional experience working as a software engineer, preferably from product companies
- You care about both the user and the technical solution and understand how and when to make tradeoffs to find the right balance
- You put the team first and understand that you maximize your impact by raising those around you
- You enjoy working with both frontend and backend code
- You are comfortable communicating in English and look forward to joining a culturally diverse team (just in Product we have 12 nationalities)
- We have chosen an office first work policy, and for this position you are expected to work from our office in Malmö, Sweden
What we offer:
In an environment that is filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a multicultural environment that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process. Do you want to be part of our story and join one of the leading SaaS companies in Europe?
We are looking forward to seeing your application! 🧡
Your application has been successfully submitted.