Sales Effectiveness Consultant (USA)
Membrain is on an incredibly exciting growth journey and needs more A-players on our team. Our product is an award-winning software that challenges the established players in the CRM and Sales Enablement space.
We believe traditional CRMs have grown into hulking monsters that focus on data entry and reporting instead of helping salespeople grow, develop and succeed. We challenge old ways of thinking and work daily to improve ourselves. With the mantra of "what is good today is not good enough tomorrow" we live and breathe innovation, continuous improvement and take great pride in our professional work ethic.
Your new colleagues are spread across the globe and we use best-of-breed tools to achieve our goals. From Stockholm to New York, from Atlanta to Ho Chi Minh we are daily in online video meetings, using web-based tools to call our partners and customers or to collaborate within the team. We take care of each other and value our familial culture. Every day starts with a morning huddle where we share highlights, new insights learned and our ambitions for the day. All to create the very best conditions for both personal growth as well as team-based success.
We're looking for someone who wants to wake up and make a difference every day. Maybe this someone is you?
MEET THE MEMBRAIN TEAM
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our team continues to grow, Membrain is looking for a Sales Effectiveness Consultant based on the US East Coast. As part of the Sales team, you will engage with growth-focused companies that seek to improve their B2B sales effectiveness. You will be responsible for the entire sales process, from first contact, stakeholder alignment, and agreement-signing, to passing the baton to customer success.
You will also be working closely with partners to identify and help joint customers increase sales effectiveness. With their introductions comes great responsibility, not only by impressing potential customers with your needs analysis and sales presentations but by showing them that traditional CRM no longer holds the measure.
- Successfully understand how companies are looking to improve, and show them how and if Membrain is in a position to help
- Build and nurture long-term relationships with relevant partners in the Europe
- Strategize with the Sales team and our partners to reach our goals
- Follow our way of selling, step-by-step, meeting after meeting; and always improve each aspect of it
- Prospect cold and warm leads. Both through outbound efforts such as cold calling; and also through inbound leads, such as website visitors, demo requests, and our partner's introductions.
During the first 30 days
- Learn the foundation of why Membrain exists and what sets us apart
- Become familiar with the tools and platforms we use
- Learn the product, market, competition, customer challenges
- Become fluent in the business benefits we help achieve
- Work with your leader to set your sales targets and action plan
- Learn how to demonstrate how Membrain will help customers
- Start working leads to build your pipeline
After 90 days
- Know Membrain inside and out, tied to business benefits
- Consistently be growing your pipeline by effective prospecting
- Show Membrain to CEOs, directors, and sales managers
- Have had contact with all team members
- Have closed your first deal
After a year
- Consistently meet your quota & earn impressive commissions
- Become a role model for new hires and help the team grow
- Continually be learning about all things needed to stay on top of your game
- Passionate about our mission to elevate the sales profession
- Always looking for personal growth and share our values
- Highly professional with a strong work ethic
- Looking to work hybrid from our Stockholm office
- Very interested in technology and software
- A resident of Ohio (preferably) or Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, New Jersey, North Carolina
- 3+ years of successful B2B sales experience
- Experience selling SaaS
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience having dialogues with CEOs and Sales Directors
- An eagerness to always learn and become better than yesterday
- Preferably a university business degree (or equivalent self-studies)
- Worked with CRMs and know why some suck
WHAT WE OFFER
The sales technology space is exploding, and you will work in a fast-paced market with plenty of innovation!
You’ll work hard with our teams to deliver our brand promise: increased sales effectiveness for clients.
Work hybrid from our Stockholm Office
Our team works in hybrid from our Stockholm office because we love to meet and connect as well as have the freedom to work from home.
International work environment
You will collaborate daily with colleagues in North America, Europe, and Asia using Zoom, Slack, and other online tools.
You’ll be getting both external and on-the-job training from your colleagues, and your career will grow along with the company.
We believe that work becomes meaningful when it helps us grow - as individuals and professionals - and makes our world a better place. We also believe that teams with purpose and passion can move mountains!
Challenge the mainstream
The law of least resistance leads to mediocre experiences. Challenge the norm; find new ways of doing things and new solutions to problems.
Do what you set out to do, keep your promises, and never blame others, or circumstances. By doing so, you will gain the respect of others and build trust - upon which relationships are built.
Have a growth mindset
What is good enough today will not be sufficient tomorrow. For you and our company to grow, you must continually improve your skills and relationships.
Be full of heart
We care about each other, we are kind and we lift each other up. We believe that building together is better than building alone.
25 vacation days per year - with 15 being mandatory
We believe in taking time off to come back rejuvenated, motivated, and with great ideas, which is why we want all our team members to take time off to wind down.
Paid parental leave
What is more important than our children? We will ensure that you spend quality time with your newborn, compensated and stress-free.
The "Think Big" day
Once a quarter, we want you to take a day off your regular duties to freely think about one specific challenge and create ideas on how it could best be solved for the benefit of our customers.
Professional growth budget
We want to invest in activities that enable you to expand and grow your professional skills because we believe learning and being on top of your game is an important contribution to keeping Membrain a leader in its field.
Remote workspace allowance
As it can be challenging to be working all the time from home, we are offering a monthly allowance that you can expense for accessing a workspace outside your home.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Elevating the Sales Profession