Graphic Designer - Intern
Who are we?
We are Penneo, and we are on a mission to scale!
Penneo is a fast-growing RegTech (Regulatory Technology) SaaS company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Penneo started with three people who had the ambition of reducing the hassle of getting documents signed by delivering a digital signature platform. Then, we evolved into a set of solutions for automating workflows related to client onboarding (KYC), signing, and document management.
Following our listing on Nasdaq Copenhagen Main Market in April 2022, we are now, more than ever, in a position to execute our European expansion strategy and scale our operations to maximize value to our existing and future customers.
Who are we looking for?
We now have the opportunity to look for a Graphic Designer - Intern to join our great, diverse, and growing Marketing team.
Our Graphic Designer - Intern will work closely with our Corporate Communication Manager, Mads, and our Creative Content Specialist, Sara, to design a variety of content across digital and offline media, including financial documents, such as quarterly reports. To be successful in this position, you need to be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas and showing attention to detail.
This is a 3 months not-paid internship. The position is full-time and based in our HQ, in Copenhagen.
What would be your responsibilities?
For our Graphic Designer - Intern we foresee the following responsibilities:
- Support in the creation of a wide range of graphics and layouts, working with the marketing team and also with corporate communication and corporate finance.
- Participate in the planning of concepts, by studying information and materials.
- Cooperate in the illustration of concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
What makes you a great match?
We believe that the following traits and experiences are essential for becoming successful in this role, and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms, and we would still like to hear from you, even if you don't think you match all the points below.
We expect you to:
- Have graphic design skills, preferable with portfolio and and some experience in the graphic field.
- Have proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator etc and an eye for visual composition.
- Understand marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Have a deadline-driven mentality and ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Be passionate about putting skills into play in a fast pace environment and to be able to give and receive constructive feedback to ensure continuos development.
By now, we hope you're sitting with a smile on your face, ready to apply and contribute to the Penneo adventure.
About our interview process:
We know that going through a recruitment process can be pretty demanding sometimes, so we want you to know what to expect:
- Call a member of our Talent Acquisition Team (~30m): introduction to the company, mutual initial expectation leveling.
- Meet with our Creative Content Specialist, Sara, and our Corporate Communication Manager, Mads: Get to know each other, assess for mutual fit, introduction to the impact and goals for the position.
Best of success with your application!
We are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in any of our roles, please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Penneo is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring, and promotion are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our Background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements such as ISO27001.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We want to make it easy to do the right thing. Come be a part of it! #inthistogether