Product Engineer - Sustainability (BE/FE/FS)
Thousands of businesses use the Position Green sustainability suite, and we’re the Nordic leader in ESG SaaS. Sustainability leaders rely on Position Green to gain insights and drive impact across environmental, social, and governance domains.
This is your impact opportunity
Help ship SaaS products for a sustainable future and shape an unparalleled experience for sustainability professionals and leaders across our suite of products and services.
We’re growing and have openings for several new engineers - just let us know whether you lean back end, front end, or full stack - all are welcome.
Tech and the product organization
We’re 50 engineers, product designers, and product managers collaborating in cross-functional teams. Our CTO and tech leads will be your fan and advocate.
Together with other engineers, you’ll
- Shape our codebase and best practices.
- Contribute to a platform that can manage large data sets, high peak loads, and complex computations
- Help maintain a consistent experience across the product suite
- Share knowledge and insights and continuously improve ways of working
- Have a blast while doing something meaningful
With your product team, you’ll
- Discover opportunities and figure out solutions
- Solve for big bets and optimizations
- Help create experiments to validate assumptions
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve your code throughout its full life-cycle
- Ensure the product is performant, useful, usable, and delightful
- Ship a world-class product
What you bring
- Demonstrated ability to get things done and ship products
- 3+ years of recent experience in building SaaS products, ideally from B2B with high complexity.
- If you’ve built a platform - a system that others built solutions on top of - you’re a total star to us.
- For BE: Current knowledge of the .NET stack, C#, and REST and GraphQL API patterns.
- For FE: Current knowledge of Typescript, React, HTML and CSS.
For FS: ^
- Your smarts and passion for platforms and systems thinking
- A desire to impact the sustainability of businesses worldwide
- Eagerness to collaborate and co-create in a team environment
- Professional fluency in English.
- C#, ASP.NET Core
- HTTP APIs / REST services, and GraphQL
We use a hybrid model where all teams meet up weekly. For this role, you need to be living in or near Copenhagen, Malmö, Stockholm, or Oslo. Please indicate your location(s) when applying.