Swedish Speaking Account Manager
Who are we?
We are Penneo, and we are on a mission to scale!
Penneo is a fast-growing RegTech (Regulatory Technology) SaaS company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Penneo started with three people who had the ambition of reducing the hassle of getting documents signed by delivering a digital signature platform. Then, we evolved into a set of solutions for automating workflows related to client onboarding (KYC), signing, and document management.
Following our listing on Nasdaq Copenhagen Main Market in April 2022, we are now, more than ever, in a position to execute our European expansion strategy and scale our operations to maximize value to our existing and future customers.
Who are we looking for?
At Penneo, we are always looking to forge new long-term relationships with people who resonate with our culture and values and are passionate about getting Penneo to the next level.
Do you want to be part of it?
We are now hiring a Swedish Speaking Account Manager, who will be responsible to build relationships and close new biz, growing the client portfolio, and - even more important - making our clients happy by delivering value to them on a continuous basis.
You will report to our Director of Sales, Industry Account Team, Kristian and have 5 Account Managers as your closest peers.
The position is full-time, based in our HQ, in Copenhagen.
What would be your responsibilities?
For our new Account Manager we foresee the following responsibilities, but you'll have the opportunity and freedom to influence and define them with us.
- Reach out to prospects within our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) across different channels, such as phone, email and LinkedIn.
- Reach your annual ARR target from newbiz and existing biz.
- Book and conduct meetings with prospects within our ICP and from your client portfolio.
- Pipeline management of your opportunities.
- Account management of your client portfolio.
- Ensure your Salesforce activities are always up to date.
- Forecast and report monthly and quarterly individual KPIs such as ARR, pipeline and activities.
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers to gain insights in how they work and how we deliver value to them.
What makes you a great match?
We believe that the following traits and experiences are essential for becoming successful in this role, and it is the basis upon which we assess candidates. However, we acknowledge that talent takes many forms, and we would still like to hear from you, even if you don't think you match all the points below.
We expect you to:
- Hold a couple of years experience in a newbiz B2B sales position and had experience with Norwegian market.
- Be fluent in Swedish and in English and have a basic knowledge of Norwegian.
- Enjoy engaging with people and have a high drive and actively display a growth mindset.
- Thrive in managing the entire sales process from prospecting to booking meetings and closing.
- Excel at managing your own time effectively and level expectations with your internal and external stakeholders.
How will this role progress?
It is important to us to be as transparent as possible and to allow you to level expectations for the role. Therefore, we share our impact description in advance and would love your thoughts about it in your cover letter.
During the 1st month, you will:
- Meet your new colleagues and understand who is doing what.
- Engage in our Sales Onboarding Program facilitated by our Sales Excellence Manager.
- Understand the problems Penneo solves for customers.
- Use the product(s) as a customer.
- Understand how the Sales Playbook works within your area.
- Have booked the first couple of meetings with your client portfolio and made your first co-visits together with the Sales Excellence Manager.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Have finished your Sales Onboarding Program and passed the exam.
- Have built a growing pipeline of opportunities.
- Have closed the first deal / newbiz opportunity with support from our Sales Excellence Manager.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Have finished your ramp-up time and are ready to hit your target.
- Be comfortable running your business and you are working on building meeting and opportunity pipelines from newbiz and existing biz to hit the upcoming ARR targets.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Be (over)achieving your monthly targets and have built a strong pipeline of opportunities.
At this point, we want to support you in expressing your ambitious growth aspirations, and we're eager to learn on the journey with you. It all depends on your capabilities for continuous learning and, equally important - your dreams for the future.
By now, we hope you're sitting with a smile on your face, ready to apply and contribute to the Penneo adventure.
About our interview process:
We know that going through a recruitment process can be pretty demanding sometimes, so we want you to know what to expect:
- Call with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team (~30m): introduction to the company, mutual initial expectation leveling.
- Call with our Director of Sales, Industry Account Team, Kristian (~45m): Getting to know each other, assessing for mutual fit, introduction to the impact and goals for the position.
- Collaboration round (~1h): Together with two team members, you will discuss your approach to a problem scenario to assess collaboration fit and ways of working.
- The practicalities (~45m): Closing talk with Kristian, agreeing about compensation, starting date, and all other practical details.
Best of success with your application!
We are screening and interviewing on an ongoing basis. If you are interested in any of our roles, please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Penneo is an equal-opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, hiring, and promotion are based on merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
Please be aware that if hired, as part of our Background check, we require a copy of your criminal record. We do that to ensure that we remain a trusted service provider and partner as well as to comply with relevant compliance requirements such as ISO27001.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We want to make it easy to do the right thing. Come be a part of it! #inthistogether