Senior Sales Executive
Why join us?
We live alongside our values of Passion, Collaboration and Challenge; with many events going on at Bannerflow such as Friday beers, padel tournaments, kick-ass inspiration webinars, health month and Level-up Hackathons, there’s something for everyone. As a member of the Bannerflow crew, you will get the opportunity to work with a creative, enabling, and highly advanced product within a 100% cloud-based architecture. We take leadership very seriously and our leaders get extensive leadership training in order for you to get the best possible coaching and guidance in your role. Of course we offer a hybrid workplace, furthermore we offer a compensation package including pension according to ITP1, health care insurance and health allowance.
Bannerflow is a hyper-growth company and one of Europe's most exciting SaaS companies. Our creative management platform serves more than 6 billion ads each month, viewed on 500 million unique devices all over the world. This breaks down to a massive 20 000 requests and 1 GB of data transfer - per second, on average, constantly! We allow enterprise brands to create, publish, analyze and optimize advertising in-house, at scale. Our mission is to become the most user-friendly platform for creative automation, for display and social advertising channels.To be able to deliver this, we have to stay in the front line of technical development and always keep up with the latest tools and technologies.
We advocate and work along with an agile architecture without hierarchy and bureaucracy where we work in small autonomous and cross-functional feature teams. We are a Creative Management platform that allows companies to focus on being creative rather than spending precious time on repetitive tasks and changing the game by removing the mystery of digital marketing. We simplify complexity, challenge the status quo and as a result we have the happiest customers in the world.
Today, we have a renowned platform – we are a category leader within Creative Management Platforms and we are proud of it.
What you will be doing:
- Increasing awareness in the Mid/Large Enterprise segment.
- Handling incoming leads, prospecting, and connecting with potential new customers.
- Qualifying prospects, focusing on the ones where Bannerflow adds great value and removes pains.
- Identifying customers’ most pressing problems, and educating how Bannerflow can solve them.
- Showcasing the product and becoming an expert in digital advertising.
- Tailoring the commercial packaging for each customer based on their pains and digital maturity.
- Continuously evaluating how we’re working, and finding better ways forward.
- Collaborating with colleagues, sharing learnings and success stories.
What we’re looking for:
- An ambitious individual with a successful track record in complex solution sales.
- A curious person that wants to become an expert within the digital marketing space.
- A team player who wants to contribute to a great place to work.
- Excellent communication skills in English, any other European language is a big plus!
The hiring process includes interviews but also problem-solving, personality, and ability tests. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want to give you a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow. We’re super excited about receiving your application! Screening and interviewing will be held continuously, so make sure not to miss out on this opportunity!
Do you have any other questions about the role or how we handle your personal information, - you are welcome to contact the recruitment manager below.
We do not accept applications over email, only through this ad. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter Linnéa Olsson at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.