Site Reliability Engineer to Verified
We are a growing and profitable company with 35+ employees that simplify, secure and automate our clients ́ most advanced workflows and onboarding processes. Now we are looking for the right SRE to join us!
About the position
We are looking for curious and open-minded people who loves to improve and learn! You are a team player with a “can do” attitude and a problem solver with an analytical approach. You thrive when you get to work with a proactive approach using your experience in planning and executing backup, restore and rollback operations.
At Verified we support passion, creativity and diligence. We greatly value our employees and the diversity each individual brings to the team, growing stronger together. Our culture is based on a lean and self-organizing attitude, trust, respect and flexibility with your way of life.
As Site Reliability Engineer at Verified you’ll be working in making our SaaS systems secure, scalable, robust and resilient by using a vast array of technologies, tools and the best DevOps and SRE practices available. You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team is passionate about technology.
What are you going to do?
- You'll provide the infrastructure, security and automation that underpins 24*7 production operations, ensuring we remain robust and efficient as we scale up. We have an ambitious roadmap of reliability changes, and we’ll welcome your insights around the resources and evolution of the environments.
- Monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our systems and services.
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating so we continually improve.
What will you bring to the team?
- Fluent English as all communication and deliverables will be in English
- A minimum of 3 years of site reliability, DevOps, or similar experience, including responsibility for supporting Cloud production systems.
- A depth of ability with developing, running and monitoring production services on AWS (Experience with the core AWS services, including ALB, ELB, EC2, RDS, S3, Cloudwatch)
- Expert knowledge of Infrastructure as Code, Config as Code
- Automation - you’re someone that loves to build efficient automations
- Experienced in planning and executing backup, restore and rollback operations
It would be nice if you had
- Exposure to microservice design
- An appreciation of CI/CD principles
- Start: According to agreement
- Extent: Full time
- Location: Our Stockholm office is currently based in Kista, but we’re moving closer to the city next year, giving us the opportunity to grow even more!
Hybrid - culture and innovation is best forged by working close together in our cross functional environment, but we have a hybrid approach to create a good work-life balance.
The recruitment process
We do not accept applications via email, but if you have specific questions about the position, these will be answered by email@example.com during office hours.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We simplify, secure and automate our clients´ most advanced workflows and onboarding processes