Account Executive, Nordics
We are undoubtedly a fast-growing B2B company that continues to grow by, on average, 200% every year. BoardClic is currently active in the Nordics, the UK and Italy. Our goal is to launch in two more markets within five months, and this fall, we will also establish a sales office in London. Are you ready to be a part of this?
The mission of BoardClic is to build sound companies and trust in leaders in executive functions through vertical and horizontal alignment, actionable insights, and continuous evaluation of performance.
BoardClic puts the G in ESG, with data-driven, cost- and time-efficient tools to track effectiveness and alignment in Boards of Directors and Executive teams. Smart, user-centric evaluations based on decades of experience and behavioural science bring transparency and simplicity into the space of sound corporate governance.
We aim for international expansion into highly regulated industries and countries from a corporate governance perspective. The geographic focus for BoardClic will be global.
What you will do
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building new relationships and selling new business to potential BoardClic clients. BoardClic operates in a hot market segment, and we work extensively with committed and regulated companies, driving global expansion. This role is a fantastic opportunity to engage in international business at the highest level and work directly with boards, chairpersons, and CEOs.
Some of the responsibilities you can look forward to
- Develop leads by converting warm, engaged leads and build their pipeline through outbound activities and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Respond quickly to incoming sales inquiries and emails. Introducing target accounts from the board level, C-level and senior leadership team.
- Predict sales activity and revenue while creating happy customers.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics and emphasize new business sales.
- Territorial/Vertical identification and research to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create target accounts.
- The chance of owning your own sales territory and even the possibility of being responsible for a whole region
- At this stage of scale-up, you will be given the opportunity to influence our way of working.
We think that you should have
- At least two years of relevant sales experience in B2B sales, preferably in SaaS, Consulting, Recruitment or Executive Search
- Experience and proven success in building your own sales channel
- Experience with completion of the entire sales cycle
- Previous experience in outbound sales
- Successful track record of new business sales and demonstrating consistent delivery against targets
- You have a high energy level and integrity.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and can hold presentations confidently to clients from the management level, C-Suits, and Board of Directors
- An entrepreneurial personality with a positive attitude
- Full proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- At least fluent in one of the Nordic languages Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or Finnish
In return, we offer you
to be a part of the BoardClic team, you have the excellent opportunity to become part of a fast-growing and innovative company and gain deep insights into the exciting world of international business at the highest level.
This is a full-time position based out of our new and unique HQ on the very top of Södra Teatern with a 360 view of Stockholm. We have a hybrid setup and love to start and end our weeks together. Eager to hear more about us and the role?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading digital governance platform for board, CEO and management team evaluations.