Sales Development Representative
Our UK market is growing, are you ready to be a part of the growth and kick-start your career in sales?
We are growing and our UK Sales Team ‘struggles’ with more fun and challenging projects and they absolutely need your help as a Sales Development Representative.
About the Role 🚀
You are responsible for making sure we get connected with the right kind of prospects. You are active in reaching out to suitable prospects in various ways and are reluctant to take no for an answer. You work closely with our sales team and on the other hand you are supported by our data people who mine suitable prospects for you to reach out to.
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Schedule appointments for Account Executives
- Smoothly transfer prospect information to Account Executives prior to meetings
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts
- Have hunger to reach your own targets and support colleagues to reach theirs
- Exceed the sales development objectives
- You will be reaching out to companies on the UK market.
- We focus on different sectors such as Logistics, Recruitment, SaaS, etc.
- You are comfortable making 60 to 100 calls a day
- Your typical day will revolve around calling, making creative outreach videos, linkedin research and emailing potential clients
Who Are You 🔥
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- 1-2 Years of experience in a similar role related to Sales and Marketing
- Experience in selling into the UK market.
- C-1 or native English Speaker
- You are comfortable with different types of outreach such as phone, Email and Linkedin
- You have hunger to show what you are capable of
- You want to start a career in sales and marketing department in a B2B technology environment
- Enthusiastic and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with CRM and other sales automation/prospecting tools is bonus.
- You have a valid visa or NIE in order to work in Spain
What We Offer 💰
- Flexible working hours, WFH
- A clear career progression plan.
- Great commission model.
- Business development and marketing training. We will make sure you grow as an individual!
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to join a rapidly growing MarTech company
- A start-up culture with minimal bureaucracy and maximum opportunity for you to take charge of your work
- International and highly supportive working environment with the opportunity to learn and grow beyond your current responsibilities
- An office in sunny Malaga, fully equipped with snacks, beverages, etc
Meet the Leadoo team here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbXDIPdcK6k