Senior SysOps Engineer
ABOUT THE JOB
As part of Agillic you will join our mission to eliminate communication pollution by delivering a best of breed omnichannel marketing automation platform that empowers brands to work with data-driven insights to create, automate and send personalised communication to millions.
On this journey, we are now looking for a skilled Senior SysOps Engineer who will focus on designing, developing, and operating high-quality software infrastructure aligned with user needs and our business goals.
As Senior SysOps Engineer at Agillic your main responsibilities include attention to quality, security, budget, and other relevant policies, as well as ensuring that Agillic lives up to the Service Level Agreement requirements.
Our office is located in Copenhagen, but we are flexible and willing to hire remote for the right candidate.
- Design secure operational solutions by defining, estimating, and screening different solutions; calculating cost; and determining impact on the total system
- Implement and operate the infrastructure of the Agillic platform
- Automate resilient applications and infrastructure deployments
- Improve operational quality and security by assessing technical controls and identifying areas of improvement and actively ensuring security
- Ensure infrastructure is up-to-date with latest technologies with auditable evidence of secure operations
- Anticipate operational problems by monitoring performance
- Take active part in the 24/7 rotation of our incident response team
- Document and maintain documentation of implementations, monitoring, secure operations and “standard operating procedures”
- Provide Management and Architects with information for decision making
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- A relevant educational degree within Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in software operations
- Experience with system monitoring tools and automated security testing
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, and Linux
- Kubernetes experience
- Proficiency in planning secure and efficient networks, computer systems and application architectures
- Proven expertise and techniques for disaster recovery
- Analytical mindset with problem solving skills
- Motivated by working independently and by collaborating to achieve team goals
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Great communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing and dedicated team
- A buzzing office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
We are an agile, open-minded organisation where you have a say in the way we work and on the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other. We value our employees and prioritise a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday-perks from lunch and afternoon snacks to great coffee and good drinks at Friday-bars.
While we’re on the hunt for the perfect candidate, we understand that a qualified candidate doesn’t always fit the mould we’ve created. If you feel you have what it takes to grow into the person we’re looking for, send your resume with a few lines about why you want the job via the application form below.
The compensation package is based on individual skill-set and experience.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Camilla Westad Hansen, People & Culture Manager, on email@example.com
Agillic is a Danish software company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with sales units in Berlin and Oslo, and a development unit in Cluj-Napoca.
The Agillic omnichannel marketing automation platform empowers brands to work with data-driven insights and content to create, automate and send personalised communication to millions.
Designed for an ecosystem of strategic partnerships across CDP, CMS, CRM, Customer Service, eCommerce, Business Intelligence, etc., the platform continuously integrates best-of-breed technologies to accelerate the implementation process and deliver fast time to value.
Our purpose is to help companies build and reinforce sustainable relationships based on unique customer experiences. We use the power of data, content, and our platform’s personalisation capabilities to eliminate communication pollution and thereby optimise the experience for the individual.
For further information, please visit www.agillic.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.