International Sales Development Representative
Do you want to be part of contributing to helping companies solve climate change?
Humanity is facing a climate crisis and the food and beverage industry is responsible for 25% of it. We’re in the business of supporting them to reduce their emissions with our SaaS platform. Our mission is to make emissions along the supply chain a hot topic in the food and beverage industry. With the latest climate tech and data science we enable the food and beverage industry to build a sustainable future.
Are you thrilled to blast off your career in B2B sales and put climate tech in the global map of the food industry?
Yes? Great! Our commercial team is looking for new team members to join us on our growth journey across the world!
What the International Sales Development role offers you
This role is fierce, rewarding, and it is designed to give you all the tools and knowledge to propel your sales career as we grow.
At CarbonCloud, we learn and grow together, co-creating an organization that drives emissions reductions – one closed deal at a time. We are missing qualified sales development representative (SDR) to spot global companies who will get value out of our platform and turn them into the next closed deal. In this role you will be in contact with customers across the globe, learning and adapting to different sales cultures in different countries.
We will recruit on potential over experience. Then we will ensure that you are fully geared for success through coaching, training and development on all things SaaS-platform, food, and sales related from experienced colleagues. We pledge that training will not stop after your onboarding: You will get continuous mentoring to grow your skills and confidence.
As a sales development representative, you will:
- Connect with potential customers through cold outreach, matching their needs to our product offer (using Sales development technologies, LinkedIn, phone, email, etc.)
- Respond to inbound inquiries from potential customers, qualifying them and moving them forward in the sales funnel to our account executives and enterprise sales
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and exploring potential sales channels
- Learn the basics of SaaS sales & customer management
After 6-9 months you will be ready to:
- Accurately drive qualified pipeline and forecast to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Nurture your account portfolio of small- and medium enterprise (SME) customers
To thrive in this role we believe that you
- Bring a winning attitude and high energy to a team
- Are humble and unpretentious – a team player
- Are resilient and hungry to develop your skills and grow your responsibility within the company
- Have a curiosity about working with the latest sales development technologies
- Are ambitious to develop and grow as a SaaS sales representative
- Get excited by setting and achieving goals and celebrating successes with your team.
- You have 0-2 years of experience in software sales/SDR or other equivalent experience
- Feel comfortable speaking English both to customers and in our corporate environment
- Proven track record of success within a result driven environment and/or University degree.
- Additional language skills within spoken and written German or French
- We also know there are many skills and backgrounds that contribute to success in this role. So, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply even if you don’t “tick every box”.
- Fixed monthly salary with an additional attractive rewards system
- Scope: Full-time employment (with a 6 month probationary period)
- 30 days of vacation annually
- Fitness Subsidy of 2000 SEK
- Health insurance
- Location: Central Gothenburg office located at Aschebergsgatan 44
Please note: if you are not an EU citizen you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws.
CarbonCloud is a Software-as-a-Service, climate tech startup for the food & beverage industry. Our platform helps companies operating in the food system to map out, calculate, and reduce their emissions. CarbonCloud was founded in 2019 and backed by venture capital. We are a team of team of 25 fast-moving, knowledgeable and positive people, headquartered in central Gothenburg. In our portfolio today you’ll find 65+ clients in 16 countries globally, and still counting. Read more about us here!
To ensure we get the best possible match, we will use theoretical and practical work-related tests during the recruitment process. We give great importance to personal qualities and cultural fit. More info about this will follow later on.
We apply a continuous selection to the roles we recruit for. We continuously match the CV and personality to the requirements profile we set up before starting the recruitment. So if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity, apply today!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Food is 25% of global emissions, we're in the business of lowering that!