Do you want to be part of a leading ESG scale-up and contribute to the global sustainability transition?
Position Green is a leading full-service ESG Powerhouse with a mission to revolutionise how businesses work with sustainability. Through our SaaS platform, strategic advisory and e-learning services, Position Green makes sustainability actionable and measurable. We come from the Nordics, but we operate both in Europe and the US in supporting our more than 500 customers to navigate and succeed in corporate sustainability.
What you’ll get to do
- Work with sustainability data from hundreds of large companies
- Develop as a professional in an entrepreneurial organisation that provides opportunity to work with your areas of interest
- Use your growth mindset to solve real problems for our customers
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you are responsible for the full life-cycle of your code
- Work in small teams with short release cycles and a fail-fast approach that get things done
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices; be a mentor and mentee
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection, and growth
You’ll work with
- the computer you choose
- any OS you’re comfortable with
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- Growth mindset and bias for action
- Strong problem solving ability
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Your application has been successfully submitted.