UX Writer - English language lead
Thousands of businesses use the Position Green sustainability suite, and we’re the Nordic leader in ESG SaaS. Sustainability leaders rely on Position Green to gain insights and drive impact across environmental, social, and governance domains.
This is your impact opportunity
Come write for a sustainable future. Shape an unparalleled experience for sustainability professionals and leaders across our products and services.
Design and the product organization
We’re 50 product designers, product managers, and developers collaborating in cross-functional teams. You’ll be our first dedicated UX writer, reporting to our head of product design.
Together with the product design and marketing team, you’ll
- Shape our tone of voice and product principles
- Help maintain a consistent experience across the product suite
- Share knowledge and insights and continuously improve ways of working
With our product teams, you’ll
- Pen effective microcopy in our most important user flows
- Support our product growth team with messaging and positioning
- Scale yourself by enabling team members to write microcopy in non-critical flows
- Ensure the product is useful, usable, and delightful
- Ship a world-class product
What you bring
- 3+ years of writing for user interfaces and interactive design, ideally in SaaS.
- Your native English
- Excellent writing proficiency in both US and UK English
- A degree of patience with correcting swenglish.
- Demonstrated ability to get things done and ship products.
- A desire to impact the sustainability of businesses worldwide - note: sustainability experience is not required, as long as you’re willing to fall in love with the problem and eager to learn.
We use a hybrid model where most teams meet up weekly. For this role, you
need to be living in or near Copenhagen, Malmö, or Stockholm.
Your application has been successfully submitted.