Sales Development Representative
About Bookboost 🔍
We are a SaaS scale-up enabling hospitality brands to streamline operations and create a unique guest experience. With our holistic platform hotels, hostels, and serviced apartments can use guest data to personalize how they communicate with each guest enhancing their experience and building a personal connection.
At Bookboost we are totally committed to the success of our customers. We thrive from constantly challenging ourselves, pushing the boundaries and disrupting the status quo in search for new and innovative solutions for the next generation of hospitality brands.
Today, our platform is used by hoteliers in over 20 countries across 3 continents. We are on a mission to become the market leader in guest communication solutions and to get there we work as a team. With us, your uniqueness is highly valued, and when put together with the rest of the team, we are unstoppable!
Our head office is located in Malmö, Sweden, but our team is split into a number of international locations. We embrace a hybrid/remote mentality which means you can work from anywhere as long as you bring in the results.
Join us and you will become part of an ambitious team continuously innovating to develop the future solutions for the hospitality industry by creating a unique guest experience.
Your role at Bookboost
We are on the lookout for an ambitious, determined, and passionate SDR to prospect international markets and qualify leads. If you like to work in a truly professional team who is on the journey to become the industry leader in the new generation of guest and customer communication applications, don’t hesitate to apply for this challenging and exciting position. As a key member of our sales team, you will be helping Bookboost grow while having a positive impact on hospitality brands by providing the guest communication solution they need.
As a Sales Development Representative you will:
- Find and generate leads by pitching the Bookboost platform and its set of applications to hospitality brands
- Perform outbound prospecting and create opportunities
- Qualify incoming leads
- Create and maintain the initial process of a sales pipeline to consistently deliver on targets
- Implement and manage strategic sales plans to achieve high growth targets which you will report regularly to the team
- Leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for consistent high growth
- Prospect and connect with key accounts and identify decision makers
- Use the latest sales technology and processes
- Be a key team member for the future development of Bookboost requiring strong collaboration people skills
- Contribute beyond your own direct responsibility in realizing the full potential of Bookboost’s vision and concept
As an ideal candidate you possess:
- Ambition and true passion to contribute to Bookboost’s mission
- 1-2 years of experience and a proven track record from B2B SaaS sales or consulting in SaaS tools (CRM, ERP, HR platforms, etc)
- Knowledge in modern sales tools and processes
- Good understanding of CRM systems
- Organized and efficient mindset - ability to work in a structured way
- Persistence and result-orientation - always willing to go the extra mile
- Self-starter mindset - proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement
- Team-orientation by sharing information and proactively supporting colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus
- Previous experience in hospitality industry is a plus
What we offer 🎉
- Competitive compensation package 💸
- Budget for investing in health and well-being 🙏🏼
- 5 weeks paid vacation per year 🌴
- A brand new company MacBook 💻
- Possibility to acquire company share options 💰
- Possibility to work from home 🏡
- Flexible working hours 🕐
- A company that values work-life balance 🧘🏼♀️
- Work from our office in Sweden or receive financing for co-working 💼
- Thursday breakfast & Wednesday company lunch 🍩
- Fun together with regular team events 🥂
- A high-performing and vibrant work environment 👊
- Be part of our global expansion 🌍
- SaaS - one of the hottest industries on the market 🔥
- Last, but not least, kombucha in the office is on us 🍵
Curious to know more about us?
Visit our website bookboost.io to check our story and learn more about the product.
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to reach out to our recruiter!
Bookboost is committed to divers and equal hiring opportunities for all regardless of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, color, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.