Technical Product Specialist
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer focused environment and are motivated by finding the right solutions for customers? Do you have basic technical understanding of web as a media and coding? As our Technical Product Specialist, we'll make sure that you get a full onboarding in our product and support you to become an expert in the Agillic Platform.
Our Technical Product Specialists are responsible for handling support related client questions, comments and complaints regarding the configuration and support of the Agillic Platform. The main goal is to be a product expert with in-dept knowledge of Agillic’s features with special focus on the technical part.
You will become a part of a great team of skilled product experts with in-depth knowledge of the Agillic Platform and collaborate closely with key stakeholders in the business such as Customer Success and Research & Development.
- Act as the supporting role for Agillic’s clients and partners by providing support in a timely manner via several channels, including tickets, email, telephone, and live chat
- Ensure clients’ satisfaction with Agillic’s support
- Develop and maintain vast knowledge of the Agillic product and services
- Improve existing clients’ platform configurations by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes, and making recommendations and solutions
- Document Agillic’s Knowledge Base with tech-tips, best practices, and documents
- Prioritise tickets, bug reporting to R&D, and case escalation
- Update bi-weekly deployment information and release notes
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, as you’ll be working closely with our clients and partners along with our Customer Success Managers, Developers and Product Managers
- A relevant educational background e.g. from ITU or DTU
- Understanding and/or experience with HTML, CSS, coding
- A good understanding of how a browser works on the technical side and the ability to use its tools
- Fluent in English on a technical level along with one Scandinavian language
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are tech-savyy and service minded by nature
- You have a commercial mindset
- You have the ability to collaborate across different functions
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing and dedicated team
- A buzzing office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
- Competitive paid maternity/paternity/parental leave
We are an agile, open-minded organisation where you have a say in the way we work and on the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other.
We value our employees and prioritise a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday-perks from lunch and afternoon snacks to great coffee and good drinks at Friday-bars.
Agillic is a Danish software company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with sales units in Berlin and Oslo, and a development unit in Cluj-Napoca.
The Agillic omnichannel marketing automation platform empowers brands to work with data-driven insights and content to create, automate and send personalised communication to millions.
Designed for an ecosystem of strategic partnerships across CDP, CMS, CRM, Customer Service, eCommerce, Business Intelligence, etc., the platform continuously integrates best-of-breed technologies to accelerate the implementation process and deliver fast time to value.
Our purpose is to help companies build and reinforce sustainable relationships based on unique customer experiences. We use the power of data, content, and our platform’s personalisation capabilities to eliminate communication pollution and thereby optimise the experience for the individual.
For further information, please visit www.agillic.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.