Customer Success Manager
Alexis - the helper of People
⭐️ About the role
As Customer Success Manager you will be a key person in how we interact with our customers and their experience of the platform; from giving them a smooth onboarding and learning how to use the platform to ensure that they get maximum value out of Alexis. That means that you need to be a platform expert, but also that you understand our customer's needs, so you can offer the right kind of support and suggest the most fitting solution and functions. This includes being a bit techy at some times, helping out with integrations, and sometimes being able to make a suitable upsell when the opportunity presents itself.
To summarize, you will be responsible for customers' journey, going from beginners to confident users, closely monitoring customer health, and ensuring they have everything they need to get the most out of our great platform. Since Alexis is growing, we are overseeing all processes to make them as optimal as possible, meaning you have the chance to significantly impact how we operate day to day.
You will work in tight collaboration with the rest of the Customer Success & Support team, but also have cross-functional projects together with Sales, Marketing and Product.
The location for this position is our headquarters at Münchenbryggeriet in Stockholm. We practice a hybrid remote strategy, meaning we expect you to be present at the office for 2 days minimum.
👉 About you
Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience from supportive customer roles in a B2B SaaS. If you have experience working in the HR Tech or Fintech industry, it's a big plus.
- Comfortable with making potential upsells and discussing renewals of current contracts occasionally.
- Sometimes things can get technical, so experience with common technical terminology is a plus ("RESTful API", "Single Sign-on", "IdP" are some of the words used by us every day).
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Don't be shy if you know even more languages; since we are entering new markets, additional languages can be a big plus!
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Business-minded with sales qualities combined with those service skills.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for contribution and impact on the business, company, and people - we are in this together.
- Receptive and open to change, willing to learn and grow from the experience.
💪 About what you get
At Alexis, an inclusive and open-minded workplace awaits you. We promise you a high level of autonomy, fantastic colleagues, and development opportunities. We believe in our people and focus on development and results rather than control. We share common beliefs to create a trusting, collaborative and learning culture. We are all about flexibility, offering a mix between working from home and from the office for this position.
When you join us at Alexis, you will get the latest technology equipment, a competitive salary, pension, flexible work hours, wellness and health benefits, and other nice things. But most importantly, let us grow together!
🤝 The hiring process
The hiring process is a two-way street. It's just as important that you get a chance to know us better, as it is that we get to know you. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
Let us know if you’re interested, apply directly with your phone without a resume if you wish. You can link to your LinkedIn page or similar.
The recruitment process will typically include about three interviews and psychometric tests to get to know you as a person and gain an understanding of your experience and skill set.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.