Data Science Marketing Student Assistant
Are you a student who would like to work for an innovative Copenhagen-based SaaS company to have a real impact on European companies’ future work with DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging)?
Then join us at Develop Diverse.
Develop Diverse is a science research-based software platform that promotes inclusive writing and contextual learning. It detects implicit - and explicit stereotypic language in texts and suggests inclusive alternatives in real time and relies on natural language processing and machine learning. Our customers are Danske Bank, Vestas, Dyson, Danfoss, TDC, and more.
Develop Diverse is an equal opportunity employer. Celebrating diverse voices and perspectives is how we operate. We do our best to ensure our recruitment process is as unbiased as possible.
You will be our Data Science Marketing Student Assistant and you will be working in the marketing team.
In this role, you'll be scraping data and creating statistical analysis that can raise awareness of biased company communication in Denmark, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
- Scrape public company data
- Input data to our inclusive writing platform
- Analyse the output
- Visualize the results
- Opportunity to work with the Data Science team
- Good knowledge of statistics and mathematical concepts.
- Proficiency in Python (or R) as a programming language.
- Ability to scrape websites to create large datasets of publicly available text documents.
- Ability to work with large datasets and be able to manipulate and analyze them efficiently in Python (or R).
- Ability to create visualizations for marketing purposes using Excel, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Ability to communicate insights and findings to non-technical stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and engineering.
- Understanding of data privacy and security, and respect of GDPR laws during data manipulation.
- Hybrid workplace: You can work half the time from your home office
- Well-located and modern office in the B!NGs building (central Vesterbro, just 5 minutes to Metro Frederiksberg Allé station)
- We have a meditation/prayer room to allow our team members to take a break when needed. Alternatively, you can also have short walks in Enghave park which is very close to our office
- Regular get-togethers with the team and quarterly events where we will do something fun
- Work in a highly motivated, international, diverse and creative team
- Last but not least, the opportunity to work impactfully towards a more equitable world!
This role will be based in Copenhagen (Denmark). It is a student job with up to 20 hours per week and the hourly rate is 160DKK.
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim for a fair and unbiased recruitment process for all interested candidates. One of our approaches is to review all applications anonymously. We understand and respect all candidates’ application efforts, thus our interview process is straightforward and time-efficient.
We will review all the applicants on a rolling basis and would like the final candidate can start in April.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Søren Low (Head of Marketing) or Ning Wang (Talent Manager).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Develop Diverse Aps
Create equal opportunities by normalizing diversity