Junior Partner Manager
Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 300+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
We are now looking for a Junior Partner Manager for our European Partnerships team, to build new partnerships and nurture existing relationships with marketing agencies across Europe and assist them in incorporating our data in their services.
The partnerships team is the newest addition to our sales channels. You will be working with a small and growing diverse team based remotely across Europe and the US. As we’re a small team, this role has a lot of opportunity for growth. As Junior Partner Managers advance in their careers, they will transition to the role of Partner Manager, where they will be responsible for managing larger strategic agency partnerships and contributing to the development of processes and internal projects to enhance the program. We are excited for you to help us get to the next level.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- 1-2 years of relevant SaaS/B2B sales experience
- Strong passion for digital sales & marketing
- Great communication skills both verbal and oral, engaging messaging via email and social media.
- Proficiency in Spanish/Italian/French (desirable)
- Experience in the Marketing agency world (desirable)
- Ability to manage a high volume of partners while maintaining strong relationships, identifying opportunities for growth, and addressing issues promptly
- Flexible, coachable and natural team work spirit
- Self-motivated to work successfully in a remote work environment (we use Slack, Zoom etc. for transparency in our remote work across teams)
- Build relationships with target agencies with the goals of turning them into partners and advocates
- Help partners create new services and improve their existing offering using our data
- Train and support partners to become experts on Leadfeeder, and assist them in marketing and selling our products to their clients
- Assist partners with their questions
- Attain and exceed your partner sales and experience goals
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office setup
- Weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online with Zenspotting
- Mental Health support with Auntie
- Annual company retreats in sunny locations and Team off-sites - Last year we went to Croatia ;)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping companies know more about their website visitors