Sales Account Manager - Sweden and Finland
CV Partner has a great footprint of customers and key clients Sweden and Finland and we are now looking to expand the sales team. We are therefore recruiting a Sales & Account Manager/Director with experience in SaaS/tech.
CV Partner is a new and unique way to manage CV’s and Case Studies for professional service companies. Our cloud-based system provides a single location for all your CVs and Case Studies in a secure and GDPR compliant environment. Its clear structure and consistent terminology helps improve quality, while our dynamic search engine enables customers to simply and quickly identify the best people and case studies for a tender. Once selected, they can be easily tailored and formatted with the touch of a button.
Customers like Atkins, SNC-L, WSP, Capgemini and DLA Piper tell us, not only is CV Partner a simple and intuitive system to use, but that it reduces their time and cost to update, search, tailor and produce CVs & Case Studies in the tender stage by 50%. CV Partner improves internal efficiency further by helping you find specific capability, niche knowledge and existing experience from past projects or cases. Reusing knowledge… rather than reinventing the wheel.
CV Partner SaaS helps clients to win more bids, proposals and tenders and support improved knowledge management for our customers.
To date, CV Partner has grown organically, primarily focusing on product development and inbound sales via Word-of-Mouth and Events. We work with four of the big five Audit/Management Consultancies and 300 more professional services companies, providing service to our users, across 30 countries, in IT, Legal, Engineering, Architecture and Audit/Management Consultancies.
With a well-built, feature rich and scalable SaaS tool, we have established a great footprint of customers in the Nordics, and we are now looking for a Key Account / Sales Account Manager or Director to cover both Sweden or Finland.
- Title/Role name: Sales and Account Manager / Director (depending upon experience)
- Serving as the first point of contact for new potential clients in Sweden and Finland
- Performing full product demos for clients, knowing the product by heart
- Attending relevant trade shows and industry events
- Guide clients through the digital transformation of the professional services industry
- Build relationships with new and existing clients in Sweden and Finland
- Identify new verticals and expansion possibilities
- Identify other market entry opportunities, such as partnerships
- Localisation of content for the Finnish market
Goals for the first 12 months
- Learning the product and being able to perform demos for all key verticals and stakeholders
- Building a list of relevant prospects in Sweden and Finland
- Reaching out to, or meeting with 1-2 new leads or potential clients each week
- Put at least two enterprise professional services firms in the pipeline
- Developing and delivering a go-to-market plan
- Closing 20-25 deals or €250k ARR
What we are looking for
- Proficiency in Swedish and Finnish languages
- Experience with enterprise software and/or SaaS
- Drive and ability to work independently
- Technical background or good understanding of cloud tools
- Network within professional services and or other relevant industry (Consulting, Engineering, Architecture, Design, Legal services)
Benefits / package
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Ability to travel in Sweden and Finland
- Competitive Salary and good benefits package
- 25 days holiday pa.
- 10% Pension (minimum 2% employee contribution)
- Hybrid working (Home and Office)
- Flexible, family friendly, working environment
- New Company Macbook and Iphone
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For Bids and Proposals