Voyado is the ultimate solution for personalization and relevance across all channels—online and offline. Used by retailers and e-commerce companies worldwide, the Voyado customer experience cloud makes it possible for every brand to engage customers, elevate shopping experiences, and evolve their own businesses. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now a company of 300+ colleagues on an exciting journey, growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our Expert Services team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in project management, e-commerce, retail and tech - keep reading!
About the role
The primary responsibility is to onboard customers and advise, educate and coordinate technical efforts to implementation partners and customers in their Voyado Elevate implementation project. You will ensure the customer is clear on the technical aspects of the process, recommend best practices, analyze and document the implementation health, and investigate issues raised by the customer. You will work in a team consisting of 5 members and report to the Head of Expert Services.
Some examples of your daily work:
- Upgrade customers – Guide customer and/or partner in their Voyado Elevate upgrade process.
- Plan and deliver workshops and training courses to educate & train customers and implementation partners on how to work with Voyado Elevate. Finding the right balance of communicating technical details depending on the level of technical understanding of the customer or partner.
- Troubleshoot and come up with solutions.
- Work closely with the product development team to have your say in new functionality.
- Participate in internal process improvements within the Services Department.
So, who are you?
We believe that you are experienced in communicating and educating in a technical setting and a team player who thrive when working with others. You have great communication skills and are structured with the ability to prioritize and plan effectively. Your customer focus is in center in everything you do and your technical curiosity is high. We are looking for someone that has experience in programming or scripting languages and educating users in a technical setting. This is a role for someone who likes diversification within their daily work routines!
Skills & Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience in Rest API and Structured Data, for example XML, JSON, HTTP
- Experience in holding workshops for developers
- Business level Swedish and English
What's in it for you?
Voyado wouldn’t be the powerful platform it is without the people behind it. We really care for our Voyadoers and some examples of what we can offer you are:
- An engaged team with a knowledge-sharing and friendly culture
- Summits on a regular basis where we hang out, workshop, discuss, and have a good time together
- Opportunity to engage and deepen your knowledge in different initiatives
- Work-life balance – we don't have a long work hours culture, we value engagement over hours worked
- ... And of course, not to mention that we have a pleasant benefits program
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.
Your application has been successfully submitted.