Product Specialist (Team Lead)
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you thrive in a fast-paced customer-focused environment and love to find the right solutions for customers? Does leading a team of skilled Product Specialists within a SaaS company that empowers brands to work with data-driven insights and content to create, automate, and send personalized communication to millions sound like your next adventure? Agillic is on an exciting growth journey, and we’re now looking for a hands-on Team Lead to support our skilled Support team!
Reporting directly to our VP of Customer Success & Support, Luis González, you’ll lead a great team of skilled product experts with in-depth knowledge of the Agillic Platform to ensure a positive customer experience and hereby enhance relationships between clients and businesses.
- Assist our Product Specialists with knowledge and guidance on how to handle and solve cases and/or incidents
- Ownership of team processes and communication documentation (i.e. releases, training etc.)
- Oversee prioritisation of cases created for R&D and ensure that they cover the clients’ needs and are escalated in a timely manner
- Own SLAs and CSAT KPIs
- Participate in client and partner meetings when necessary
- Optimize tools such as Zendesk, dashboards, and the product knowledge base
- Develop and maintain a vast knowledge of the Agillic product and services by coordinating product documentation updates and having ownership of our knowledge base
- Contribute to presentation material based on customer feedback
- Conduct periodical reviews and implement customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction, and support quality and consistency
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE
- 1+ years experience leading and managing a customer support team, preferably in a SaaS company
- 3+ years experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar with experience using Zendesk (or a similar tool)
- An understanding of system configurations and/or admin permissions
- Familiarity with a data-driven customer support model, leading with metrics such as CSATs, SLA adherence rates, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management and coordination skills, as you’ll be working closely with our clients and partners, along with our Customer Success Managers, Developers and Product Managers
- You will get a thorough onboarding in the Agillic platform, but a willingness and interest in learning the platform is key to succeeding in this role
- A relevant educational background e.g., within IT or Engineering
- Fluent in English, other languages may be considered a plus
- Previous experience working in a SaaS company is considered a plus
- You are results-oriented and excellence focused
- You have great communication skills
- You are tech-savvy and service-minded by nature
- You have a commercial mindset
- You have the ability to collaborate across different functions
WHAT WE OFFER
- An amazing and dedicated team
- A buzzing office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Great work-life balance
- Friendly work-from-home policy and flexible working hours
- Competitive paid maternity/paternity/parental leave
We are an agile, open-minded organisation where you have a say in the way we work and the product we develop. As a growing company, in a very dynamic industry, we value initiative and perseverance and believe in trusting and respecting each other.
We value our employees and prioritise a great work environment. On top of that, we also offer the everyday perks from lunch and afternoon snacks to great coffee and good drinks at Friday bars.
Agillic is a Danish software company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, with sales units in Berlin and Oslo, and a development unit in Cluj-Napoca.
The Agillic omnichannel marketing automation platform empowers brands to work with data-driven insights and content to create, automate and send personalised communication to millions.
Designed for an ecosystem of strategic partnerships across CDP, CMS, CRM, Customer Service, eCommerce, Business Intelligence, etc., the platform continuously integrates best-of-breed technologies to accelerate the implementation process and deliver fast time to value.
Our purpose is to help companies build and reinforce sustainable relationships based on unique customer experiences. We use the power of data, content, and our platform’s personalisation capabilities to eliminate communication pollution and thereby optimise the experience for the individual.
For further information, please visit www.agillic.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.