Revenue Operations Specialist
Build a better world (together with us)!
We know, those are big words. But it's not every company that is in a position to change how an entire industry works and to solve a massive climate challenge at the same time.
We are BIMobject, the world's leading marketplace for connecting architects and manufacturers. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company providing next-generation solutions for the construction industry to power digital design. We cherish the spirit of innovation with a playful working environment where we experiment, learn, and help each other to solve problems while working towards creating a better future for our planet
As our new Revenue Operations Specialist at BIMobject, you will join our Revenue Operations teams that work across all our commercial functions to create alignment and drive growth through operational excellence. We are a small, highly agile team that works cross-functional to ensure we work smart, fast and as one team.
Who are you?
We believe that you are curious to learn new things and that you like working with different stakeholders. You have good technical skills and a business mindset. To succeed in this role, you need analytical and problem solving skills to be able to identify areas of improvement and design solutions as well as project management skills to drive internal processes and system changes.
As our new Revenue Operations Specialist, you will…
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements that drive revenue growth
- Work with stakeholders across our organisation to ensure we have a aligned way of working across the entire customer journey
- Help maintain and update our Salesforce reporting and dashboard capabilities to support data-driven decision making
- Support all parts of our organisation - from individuals to C-level executives - with the right data, reports and dashboards to help them work smarter and faster.
- Assist with the management of sales and marketing technology stack, including Salesforce, Act-On, Intercom, GetAccept
- Work with sales and marketing teams to understand business requirements and configure Salesforce to support those requirements
- Identify and troubleshoot issues with Salesforce and related integrations
To succeed with this we believe that you have…
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing processes and metrics
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience working in a SaaS company, preferably in an operational role. Previous experience in commercial roles such as Sales Development, Sales or Customer Support is also relevant.
- Professional fluency in English
- Previous experience in the tech stack we use, primarily Salesforce Sales Cloud, either as a user or admin, is a merit
- Salesforce certification (e.g., Administrator, Advanced Administrator) is a merit
What do we do?
BIMobject.com is a platform where we connect manufacturers of building materials with architects and engineers so they can work on building projects together. BIM enables more efficient processes in the project pipeline leading to less costs, less waste and fewer delays. Getting access to all the BIM content on our site helps the construction industry to build right from the start while giving support in finding environmentally sound products.
What we offer our employees
BIMobject is a company founded in 2011 and headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with colleagues all over the world: Malmö, Budapest, Madrid, Gliwice, Milan, Munich and on. We value our cultural diversity and the many perspectives our employees bring. For those interested, we offer the opportunity to live and work abroad. However, as we speak 16+ languages at the Malmö office, you don't have to go far to get the international vibe.
The start-up mentality is an important part of us, meaning that we never want to stop experimenting and learning and we love to see our people grow. We prioritise continuous personal development by investing in our engaged employees. Finally and maybe most importantly, we want all our employees to have the possibility to shape their work and have their say in how we drive our company forward.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come and be a part of changing the way the industry works.
We are a remote-friendly company and operate in a hybrid work model. Your team will be located mainly in Malmö and therefore we also believe that you live close by - we value the flexibility in being able to meet quite easily.