Demand Generation Manager
Hello you! Does this sound exciting to you?
✔️ A product that is the category leader within its field.
✔️ A cross-functional role with a lot of room for creativity, innovation and ownership.
✔️ A role where you will have a direct impact on driving revenue across business channels in our global markets.
Still smiling? Welcome to our team!
Who we are and what we believe in 🤗
Working at GetAccept means you’re paving the way for the future of sales together with 170 colleagues. Our product is a Digital Sales Room that empowers over 4000 revenue teams, in more than 50 countries, to increase win rates by engaging and understanding buyers from opportunity to signed deal. In other words: the future of digital sales!
We believe in fostering a culture where inclusion, humbleness, and teamwork characterize our work. The people within an organization make a difference, and we know that without extraordinary people who believe in our vision and product, we wouldn’t be where we are today.
Your future at GetAccept 🚀
As a Demand Generation Manager, the overall objective is to drive revenue and growth for our business in our global markets. You will be responsible for building and implementing tactics and programs that generate demand, pipeline and revenue for the business. You will have access to design, content, brand, product and partner marketing resources to get all the insights and market intelligence required. This is how you will contribute:
- Build and run Demand Gen programs and tactics that feed the sales pipeline and drive revenue together with Adam Holmgren, our Global Demand Gen Strategy Lead.
- Overseeing and being responsible for our campaigns in paid channels. From the first step in initiating and creating the campaign, to roll out and analyze the outcome.
- Measure and report on the success and ROI of demand generation campaigns, using full funnel metrics from leads to pipeline to revenue as well as multi touch attribution insights
- Continuously running experiments and working with optimization, tracking, measuring and analysis within the field.
- Collaborate and build relationships with peers in Marketing as well as Sales, Product, RevOps, Customer Success, influencers and other stakeholders both internally and externally.
Your team 👨👩👧👦
As Demand Generation Manager you work closely with Adam Holmgren, our Global Demand Gen Strategy Lead and Lovisa Larsson, Head of Growth Marketing, who will be your closest manager.
You will be a part of our global marketing team consisting of 20 people spread out in Sweden (Malmö and Stockholm), France, Denmark and the US, and operate in an international environment where the pace is high, the ambition is endless and the people are inclusive and supportive!
Who are you?🤩
- Proven track record within demand generation or similar growth/revenue generation methodologies.
- +3 years of experience with demand generation/growth/digital marketing or similar role (preferably within SaaS)
- Experience in Paid Acquisition (Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Ads).
- An interest in sales and a good understanding of the sales process.
- A self-motivated team player with a growth mindset.
- Strong communicator.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
What we offer you (a lot!) 🔥
- A job at GetAccept means that you will experience the speed, innovation and passion of a start-up, but at the same time enjoy the stability and security of an established company with a strong brand and product.
- A fun, stimulating, and challenging job opportunity where you get a chance to learn, grow and develop professionally and personally.
- A solid onboarding at our amazing HQ in Malmö, Sweden. One exciting week where you’ll meet the founders, and representatives from all parts of the organization and learn about our story, mission, values and culture.
- A hybrid office policy; we understand the value of both connecting with people in real life as well as the work-life balance perks of working from home from time to time.
- Fun activities to foster a collaborative and inspirational environment, such as trivia nights, workshops, Christmas & Summer parties and talent shows.
Being a rapidly expanding SaaS company means that we are fast-paced, always striving forward and eager to develop. To thrive and love this position, we believe that you must be persistent, have a strategic mindset and - like us - believe in teamwork!
We work with ongoing selection and this job ad has no end date, so make sure to send in your application today! 🥳
Make room for deals