Customer Success Manager (French speaker)
Back in 2014, two engineers and one psychologist all agreed that something was broken in the way most organizations work with employee engagement and performance and they strongly felt there was a better way to do things. Fast forward to today, Eletive is an intelligent People Success Platform that helps organizations measure and increase engagement and build workplaces where people thrive.
We are currently on a scale-up journey with ambitious global growth plans – and this is where you come into the picture! This opportunity allows you to influence and impact the journey ahead and be part of an international expansion. But most importantly, be a part of our big mission to increase well-being in workplaces worldwide!
So what is the role about? 👨👩👧👦
As part of our customer success team, you are expected to contribute with your knowledge and experience to help customers increase well-being and engagement with Eletive. The customer success department is growing rapidly, which gives all employees the opportunity to take great responsibility at an early stage and grow with the organization. In the role of Customer Success Manager, you will have a crucial role in keeping our customers happy and helping them get the most out of our service. Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Onboard customers in Eletive, and implement our product.
- Master Eletive's technical platform and support customers within onboarding and introduction.
- Educate customers on best practices and contribute with professional advice.
- Iterate and evolve the implementation process of Eletive.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our customers.
- Communicate product feedback and customer needs to our technical development team.
- Train and educate new colleagues within our customer success team.
To thrive in the role we believe that you...🌟
- Have a BA/BS degree in a related relevant field.
- Have 2-4 years of hands-on experience in technology and digital platforms.
- Write and speak fluent French and English.
- Have very good communication skills, are service-minded, and are passionate about maintaining and developing meaningful customer relationships.
- Are conscientious as a person and detail-oriented in your work.
- Are comfortable with having many ongoing simultaneous projects.
- Are solution-focused and ready to tackle the customer's problems.
- Are responsive and can take feedback.
- Are a team player.
Some nice things for our employees 💜
At Eletive we have a lot of fun together and there are many opportunities to socialize and get to know the team. We eat A LOT of fika, we have Friday Breakfasts, kickoffs, after works and more. We speak many languages but we all unite in English in our meetings and internal communication. Your future colleagues all have different backgrounds and interests; they are foodies, animal lovers, hikers, golfers, music lovers and a lot more!! But we all gather in one common point: We all want to feel engaged and thriving everyday at work.
Our newly renovated office is located in central Malmö, only 3 minutes from the central station. We have a large rooftop terrace, and a play area and for the ones that can’t get enough of doing workouts we also have a workout-station in our office.
We work in hybrid-remote teams, you get flexible work hours, six weeks vacation, insurance package, wellness grant, two weeks a year working fully remote from anywhere, and there are always snacks in the kitchen for when you get the munchies.
We can't wait to meet you! 🙏
We recruit continuously, so don’t wait – send us your application right away!
Apply by clicking the button below.
Get in touch – we'd love to get to know you!
The People Success platform