Director of Sales Enablement
Our vision is to place GetAccept on the map as the number-one platform for digital sales globally. Join us and pave the way by ensuring that our sales reps reach their full potential!
Are you up for the challenge? 🎯
The GetAccept experience 🚀
G2 is ranking us as the market-leading Digital Sales Room platform and we are reshaping the future of B2B business as we are empowering revenue teams to increase win rates by engaging and understanding buyers, from opportunity to signed deal.
We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work every day we wouldn't be where we are today. Growing from 30 to 200 employees in only a few years wouldn’t have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product.
Our platform is currently helping 4 000 companies, 50 000 users and 10 000 teams around the world closing more deals but this is only the beginning - our vision is to become the number one Digital Sales Platform globally 🌍
Cool. So what's this role about? 🔥
As Director of Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for our sales enablement globally. You will work with sales leadership to develop, execute and optimize our sales enablement programs by both leading the way, running and overviewing different initiatives that enable our sales reps to perform more efficiently, thus having a big impact on ramp time and quota attainment.
Joining a scale-up company means that you will take an active part in shaping your own role. We are looking for someone who can provide structure and develop a systematic approach that enables our sales teams to perform even better.
- Implement, develop and maintain how we use our sales enablement program by making sure we have the right sales methodology, sales content, industry insights, playbooks, etc.
- Track the effects of learning on sales performance.
- Determine sales enablement priorities and initiatives with sales stakeholders like Sales Directors, Sales Ops, CRO, etc.
- Setting OKRs/KPIs for sales enablement.
- Ensure all sales team members are enabled and prepared to hit quota by being responsible for both onboarding and ramp-up time, in a true team win approach together with team People & Culture.
- Work closely with sales management and sales coaches to improve our sales methodology and best practices.
- Analyzing performance data and setting up coaching programs to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales teams.
- Support and facilitate sales enablement together with Sales Directors and your new colleagues in the sales enablement team.
Your team 👨👩👧👦
As Director of Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for heading up our very first Sales Enablement team. You will report directly to our CSO and Co-founder Carl Carell and work closely with our Sales Directors and representatives from our global sales teams as well as marketing and operations. All in all - highly engaged and passionate people who truly believe in our product and business.
We are entrepreneurs who seek efficient growth by focusing on the right things, choosing scalable solutions, and moving fast! This role will play a vital part in building a foundation on which we can scale and grow the go-to-market team efficiently.
The GetAccept Experience 🧡
- A strong and unique culture which is reflected in one of our most important core values - Team wins. We win together and have fun along the way.
- An amazing HQ where we value a great working environment, with snack bars, cozy lounge areas, and terrace lunches to name a few.
- A well thought out on-boarding. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the founders, representatives from all parts of the organization and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it.
- Fun activities to foster a collaborative and inspirational environment, such as trivia nights, workshops, Christmas & Summer parties, kickoffs and talent shows to name a few!
Is it you we are looking for? 🥇
✔️ Several years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role
✔️ Experience in leadership and sales coaching
✔️ A continuous learner and teacher by heart, who is interested in finding improvements in modern sales methodologies, sales processes and B2B buyers’ journey
✔️ Can take ownership of projects and be able to self-manage both long and short-term projects with strict deadlines
✔️ Flair for sales within SaaS! We are looking for someone who understands the value of sales processes to support a structured, measurable and best practice-based approach
✔️ Previous work experience in learning & development in a fast-paced organization
Still smiling? Hit the "Apply"-button and let's continue the dialogue! We work with ongoing selection and this ad has no end date, so make sure to send in your application today! 🥳
Make room for deals