Associate - Position Green Advisory
At Position Green, we bring together leading experts within ESG strategy,
communication and software to help corporations accelerate their
sustainability agenda. Our integrated offering spans across
environmental, social and governance domains, and encompasses
strategy advisory, data management, reporting, e-learning and executive
Position Green has +600 clients with more than 200 employees located across 8 locations in the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and the US .We are expanding our advisory team in London and are looking for talented new team members to join us. You will become a pivotal member of our advisory team, working alongside bright minded colleagues with different areas of expertise and backgrounds. We value our non-formal working environment, team culture and embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas. It’s an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of helping companies transition into a net-zero future while continually learning in a fast-changing environment. We work closely with our clients and act as trusted partners, helping them create tangible sustainable business solutions. As our new team member, you will play a key role in supporting Position Green’s growth while getting the best out of working in a small and hierarchically flat team with humbleness and start-up spirit.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE GOOD AT
- You thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment, where
expert knowledge is combined with a strong strategic and
analytic skill set.
- You’ll soon appreciate that we work in a highly collaborative
fashion – internally but also with our clients.
- You are good at building trusted relationships and your team
members can rely on you when developing strong client
- You are well structured and manage to keep an overview of different tasks simultaneously while also having a sharp eye for details.
- You are a curious person who is passionate about learning the
ins and outs of various industries we work with – shipping,
energy, logistics, construction, venture capital and
pharmaceutics being some examples.
- You are comfortable working in a non-formal environment and
want to make an impact right from day one!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As our new team member, you’ll play a leading role in delivering insightful and impactful solutions to our customers and accelerating their ESG journey. Depending on your level of experience, your primary objective will be to support the execution of assignments through:
- Working closely with your team members and bringing your
expertise to the project.
- Supporting workstreams who are in need for an expert, hands-
- Presenting your findings internally as well as to the customer if
- Educating yourself on a continuous basis and sharing your
insights with the team.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for your work and
deliverables by developing documentation and presentations
independently and ready for client hand-over.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
We are welcoming applications from talented candidates with different
backgrounds and levels of experience but preferably you:
- Are fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish.
- Have experience from management consulting, sustainability consulting or a corporate strategy function.
- Have a MSc degree within a relevant field such as finance, business
We run an open application process and welcome talented candidates on
an ongoing basis. We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.