Senior Account Executive
Join us today and have a real impact on the way Europe's largest brands work with DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusive and Belonging)! We are changing the future of work to become more inclusive, one word at a time. We invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us as our new Senior Account Executive!
Develop Diverse is a Saas company that promotes inclusive writing and contextual learning. We provide companies with a software platform that detects implicit - and explicit stereotypic language in texts and suggests inclusive alternatives in real-time which rely on natural language processing and machine learning. Our customers include Danske Bank, Telia, Vestas and many more.
At Develop Diverse, our vision is to normalize diversity through inclusive communication, enabling companies to create inclusive cultures and increase diversity in the workplace.
Develop Diverse is an equal-opportunity employer. Celebrating diverse voices and perspectives is how we operate, and creating an inclusive workplace is our number one priority.
You will be overseeing the entire sales cycle. You’ll generate new meetings with potential customers through personalized outreach, as well as work with meetings secured by our marketing efforts and our sales development team. You have adapted a consultative approach to selling and you know that building long-term customer relationships is key. You have experience in negotiating with procurement and closing customers.
What you’ll do:
- Handle the full sales cycle – from prospecting, qualifying, handling and closing sales opportunities
- Work closely with our Customer Success Team and Business Development representatives to ensure the best buyer – and customer journey
- Maintain high activity regarding booking and conducting high-quality sales meetings
- Update the CRM system and be responsible for reporting on key KPIs related to the sales cycle
- Work with exciting companies from a wide range of industries and learn about the impact of inclusive communication
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Develop Diverse’s internal support, product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Develop, and build long-term meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and influencers in the sales process
- Navigate the procurement processes and buying cycles of your accounts and ensure key stakeholder involvement
- Ability to negotiate and close complex deals at an executive level
- Experience in facilitating meetings (virtually or in person), presentations and product demos
- At least 2 years of experience in a quota-carrying software or technology new business sales role
- Ability to navigate complex sales cycles and enable champions within ICP companies to engage relevant stakeholders for budget matters
- Solid pipeline management and accurate forecasting skills
- Professional Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Team-oriented attitude, motivated to be part of an innovative and expanding team
We will offer:
- Growth potential – as a Senior Account Executive you will be defining your path and the role to a high degree in collaboration with our Chief Commercial Officer
- An attractive salary package with a solid base and a commission model that is designed to motivate you
- A thorough on-boarding program and in-house sales training give you the skills you need to succeed
- Common catered lunch at B!NGs Open, informal, and multinational working environment
- Social events for all
- Central location close to Metro station in Vesterbro, Copenhagen
Please note that this role will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark and that we cannot offer this role as a remote position. We are unfortunately not able to sponsor a visa for this role, so we expect that you are eligible to work in Denmark. We offer flexible working hours and the ability to work from home as we know you will perform best when your work-life and professional life are balanced.
You will be expected to occasionally travel to meetings or conferences.
Our Recruitment Process:
We aim for a fair and unbiased recruitment process for all interested candidates. One of our approaches is to review all applications anonymously. We understand and respect all candidate’s efforts, thus our interview process is straightforward and transparent.
Our planned hiring timeline for this position:
Week 20-22: Open for candidates to Apply.
Week 23: Screening and Shortlisting
Week 24-25: Case exercise and interviewing
Week 26: Final offer and contract signing
Expected starting day: August 1, 2023
Click “apply” to send your job application now. Should you have any questions during the process, please feel free to contact our Talent Manager Ning Wang at email@example.com
Develop Diverse Aps
Create equal opportunities by normalizing diversity