Do you want to help food companies solve climate change?
We are facing a climate crisis and the food and beverage industry is responsible for 25% of it. CarbonCloud’s is in the business of enabling them to reduce their emissions with the power of our SaaS platform. Our mission is to make supply chain emissions a hot topic in the food and beverage industry. We combine data science and the latest climate tech to enable the food and beverage industry to build a sustainable future.
Are you stoked to continue your career in B2B software sales and put climate tech in the global map of the food industry? We are too! Our commercial team is looking for new team members to join us on our growth journey across the world!
What the Account Executive role offers you
This role is fierce, rewarding, and designed to give you all the tools and knowledge to propel your sales career as we grow.
At CarbonCloud, we learn and grow together, co-creating an organization that drives emissions reductions – one closed deal at a time. We are missing a qualified Account Executive that can execute on our sales-qualified leads coming from our SDR team and turn them into our next customer. In this role, you will be in contact with prospects from all over the globe, learning and adapting to different sales cultures in different countries.
For this role, we recruit on potential over experience. Then we will ensure that you are fully geared for success through coaching, training, and development on all things SaaS, food, and sales-related from experienced colleagues. We pledge that training will not stop after your onboarding: You will get continuous mentoring to grow your skills and confidence.
As a Account Executive, you will:
- Work with executing on booked meetings by our SDR team and convert these prospects into paying customers
- Manage prospects of all sizes and from several international markets
- Work in a slim but result-oriented sales team
- Work actively with social selling through LinkedIn and connect with relevant peers in the industry
- Do some prospecting yourself, if the calendar is not filled up with the weekly target of first meetings.
After 6-12 months:
- At CarbonCloud we have extensive plans to grow quickly. What lies ahead of us is only written in the stars but we can promise you that stellar performance will translate into endless opportunities to develop and grow – as a salesperson and as a human.
To thrive in this role, we believe that you:
- Bring a winning attitude and high energy to a team.
- Are humble and unpretentious – a team player.
- Have prior experience from B2B software sales.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills: To succeed in this role, your communication should be clear, concise, and convincing and you are comfortable negotiating with and presenting to the C-Suite.
- Are resilient and hungry to develop your skills and grow your responsibility within the company.
- Have the recipe to balance working independently as well as excelling in teamwork.
- Get excited by setting and achieving goals and celebrating successes with your team.
- Cheering People, Processes, Structure & keeping a high standard.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in selling B2B softwares
- You are comfortable in English, communicating eloquently with both customers and teammates.
- Additional language skills within spoken and written German or French.
- There are many skills and backgrounds that contribute to success in this role. So, if this role looks like a great next step for you, please apply even if you don’t “tick every box”.
- Fixed monthly salary with an additional attractive rewards system
- Scope: Full-time employment (with a 6-month probationary period)
- 30 days of vacation annually
- Fitness Subsidy of 2000 SEK
- Health insurance
- Location: Central Gothenburg office located at Aschebergsgatan 44
Please note: if you are not an EU citizen you must have full working rights aligned with Swedish laws.
CarbonCloud is a Software-as-a-Service, climate tech startup for the food & beverage industry. Our platform helps companies operating in the food system to map out, calculate, and reduce their emissions. CarbonCloud was founded in 2019 and backed by venture capital. We are a team of 25+ fast-moving, knowledgeable and positive people, headquartered in central Gothenburg. In our portfolio today we have customers in 16 countries and counting. Read more about us here!
To ensure we get the best possible match, we will use theoretical and practical work-related tests during the recruitment process. We give great importance to personal qualities and cultural fit. More info about this will follow later on.
We apply a continuous selection to the roles we recruit for. We continuously match the CV and personality to the requirements profile we set up before starting the recruitment. So if you don’t want to miss this unique opportunity, apply today!
Food is 25% of global emissions, we're in the business of lowering that!