This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an analytical, tech-savvy product marketer to join our SaaS company at an exciting time of growth.
We are a friendly proposal software company that helps professional services firms manage their CVs, resumes, and case studies for bids and proposals. The product is well-built and we receive positive feedback from current users, leading to extremely high customer retention. We have achieved product market fit and are now scaling and growing internationally in a responsible manner. CV Partner already counts several "Big Four" and other global enterprise professional services firms among its customers.
Our team is composed mostly of senior-level personnel and maintains offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, London, and soon Toronto. Among our 26 employees, about 10 work exclusively on technology, while the remainder focus on sales, customer success, and marketing.
What’s It Like To Work With Us
At CV Partner, we support each other and work across teams to harness each of our individual skill sets. In our workplace, you can expect to have autonomy while also being encouraged by your fellow partners whenever you need a helping hand. We've been growing since 2012, and we enjoy being humbled by challenges and learning from new experiences together. We treasure the cultural landscape we’ve maintained since the early days so it’s important that we find a mutual fit - someone who sees the value of our tool and wants the very best for everyone involved.
As a Product Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that aim to reach potential corporate and enterprise customers while driving our unique value proposition. You will work closely with our sales and marketing team to understand customer needs and improve our digital brand and presence through product and market research. We are looking for an experienced product marketer who can take our website, videos, social media, white papers and overall product marketing efforts to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to attract new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, drive ongoing adoption, create quality marketing content that can be used throughout the pipeline and fuel word-of-mouth among current users of CV Partner. After understanding the product and seeing the value CV Partner brings to our clients’ needs and future requirements, you’ll have an important role in uncovering new ways to improve CV Partner’s product identity.
Responsibilities / What You’ll Do:
- Ensure effective communication of product messaging through marketing
- Collaborate with the product/UX team on web, social media, and SEO
- Work with our designers to create visualizations or videos that explain aspects of CV Partner functionality
- Conduct market research to identify new customer segments and growth opportunities
- Identify opportunities for customer advocacy (e.g., testimonials, case studies)
- Craft product updates and descriptions within the CV Partner application
- Align content and calls to action with messaging, buyer personas, and stages in the buying cycle
- Create content such as blog posts, white papers, case studies, and product videos
- Promote demand generation content through campaigns, including outbound email, direct email, and direct outreach
- Plan and execute events and localize demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with sales to establish and execute account-based marketing
- Work closely with our sales team to develop sales enablement materials
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed
- Manage relationships with external partners as needed
Other potential tasks include
- Forecasting marketing funnel
- Present results and KPIs to management
- Hire and manage a team
- Manage external agencies
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
What we are looking for
- A drive and ability to work independently, more specifically a hands-on copywriter
- An empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our company grow into new markets and verticals
- A collaborative mindset who will enjoy building relationships with cross-functional teams in CV Partner such as Sales, Customer Sucess and DEV
- An experienced product marketer with knowledge of new marketing tech and potential marketing channels
- An interest in creating marketing, growth hacking and trying out new tools and a desire to calculate ROI on every marketing initiative
- Someone with the ability to take of our tool and create new marketing material for specific tasks etc.
- Write updates, boost new features / new releases.
- Someone who prides themselves on being highly organised and detail-oriented
- Someone who is comfortable working in a startup environment where we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
Some of the experience we hope you will have:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing or a related role
- Extensive experience with SEO
- Extensive experience with setting up and running digital ads
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with HTML or CSS (we use Webflow)
- Familiarity with marketing topics such as buyer’s journey and funnel stages
- Ability to build an optimising account-based marketing plan
- Fluent English speaker
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Experience with large enterprise companies and/or SaaS is a plus
- Experience with social media and content management is a plus
- Some domain experience within Engineering, Consulting or Law is a plus
Benefits / package
- Location: London or Oslo
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive salary
For Bids and Proposals