Commercial manager for the Norwegian market
Do you dream of a career in a high-growth SaaS (auto-tech) company?
ag analytics is currently expanding our activities in the Norwegian market, and we are looking for a Commercial Manager to take action, execute on activities and ensure our Norwegian growth strategy comes to life. You’ll be joining a team of other commercial growth managers with each their market, and together you will support each other in your efforts grow our market share across Europe. If you dream of a role with high impact and exponential growth, then this is right for you.
Our solution, Autoflows, is a unique customer data platform for the automotive industry that allows dealers to take action on data and grow their business through intelligent data structuring and marketing automations. Autoflows is already well established in Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and we are currently expanding into Spain, Italy and the UK. We work with the most prestigious brands and dealers in the world such as Audi, VW, Porsche, SKODA, Seat, Peugeot, Opel, Suzuki, KIA, Ford, Volvo, Renault, Mercedes and Citroën. Our deep knowledge of the automotive industry helps us design relevant plug and play digital services. We have services toward brands, dealers and independent workshops.
This is a very exciting time to be part of ag analytics’ growth as we expand into new European territory.
Working together with the leadership team, the marketing team, and your other commercial colleagues, you will be in charge of continuing to build awareness of Autoflows in Norway and moving leads to customers through a stellar go-to-market strategy. You will be expected to bring solid project management skills to build and maintain a strong plan as well as work experience with growth strategy and activities. You must have a commercial mindset with a customer focus and understand what drives customer behavior when it comes to trying and buying new solutions so you can design the right campaigns and sales processes.
You will take lead on all the activities for the Norwegian market from awareness to closing the sale. You will help build client relationships through the sales process so these can be handed over to our Customer Success team for onboarding and continued success.
This role is key in our strategy to unleash ag analytics’ potential in the rest of Europe. The role is highly impactful, and you will deliver and see results from the first day.
Your main tasks
- Strategic account mapping, follow up and closure
- Design a growth plan including email campaigns, SoMe (paid and organic), gated content, Telemarketing campaigns and similar together with the marketing team
- Organize and hold webinars, events and online meetings
- Project manage your plan and ensure activities are delivered on time: design, plan, execute, adjust.
- Track your performance and adjust accordingly
- Manage your weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline
- Account management of your client portfolio until handover to Customer Success
- Collaborate with marketing for lead generation and your commercial colleagues for alignment and idea generation
- A commercial background and evidence of business growth preferably from a tech company
- Experience with building and maintaining a go-to-market strategy and plan
- Ability to execute on your plan with email campaigns, SoMe, telemarketing, white papers and similar to build awareness and capture your audience
- Experience with holding sales meetings and webinars on your own
- Demonstrated client relationship management capabilities
- Proven commercial awareness and business acumen
- Must be fluent in Norwegian
You will work from our Copenhagen office.
ag analytics is an international team of 25 employees covering our markets in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, UK, Spain, Italy and Germany who are passionate about predictive data analytics. Our offices are on Højbro Plads in Copenhagen in the very cool start-up community Matrikel 1. We are highly focused on delivering best-in-class solutions to our customers while learning and developing at the same time. We have an informal and relaxed team atmosphere with team events, breakfasts and Friday bars. You can read more about us here.
How to apply
The deadline to apply is Friday 13 October, 2023 but we will interview on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
About our interview process
- Online or face-to-face introduction to ag analytics and you (30 minutes)
- Online or face-to-face interview with key team members (30 minutes)
- Case-based interview with team members and CEO (1 hour)
- Closing talk with CEO including compensation, starting date, and all other practical details (30 minutes)
If you have questions about this role, please reach out to: CEO Nicholas Malcolm, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and phone (+45) 3099 14
Bringing powerful automations to the world’s largest automotive brands